• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously..i need help..

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:29 PM
  • 26 Replies

I'm at work and I'm so tired.

I may fall asleep.

I'm the receptionist so there is noone up here with me.

I keep thinking about how easy it would be to lay my head down.

Someone entertain me?

pregnancy calendar

I have had 2 miscarriages and recently found out I am pregnant again. Third time is a charm.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamidewilsito
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM

How long do you have before you go? Its 4:33 here and I can't wait till 5! It seems like forever =(

The phone isn't even ringing. UGH.

LWRIGHT13
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:33 PM

UUUGh me too girl my office plays this lame jazz elevator music and it makes me SOOOO tired. Hour and a half to go tick........................................................................tock!

nikonme
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Congrats on the pregnancy! I had a m/c at 5 months, so I know how hard it is. But, I also just had my darling baby boy, 3 1/2 weeks ago. Sorry you're bored. I was today too. But now I'm chillin on the balcony, watchin my older son kick around the soccer ball -oh, and I'm sippin a glass of wine ;)
meduimchunk
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:35 PM

nikonme
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Quoting LWRIGHT13:

UUUGh me too girl my office plays this lame jazz elevator music and it makes me SOOOO tired. Hour and a half to go tick........................................................................tock!

-lol, you shud just get up and dance to the jazz! Hahaha
Laura913
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:37 PM

I get off at 5! its only 1:30 here I wish i lived where you were

Quoting mamidewilsito:

How long do you have before you go? Its 4:33 here and I can't wait till 5! It seems like forever =(

The phone isn't even ringing. UGH.

pregnancy calendar

I have had 2 miscarriages and recently found out I am pregnant again. Third time is a charm.

Laura913
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Cute. And I like your signature

Quoting meduimchunk:

pregnancy calendar

Laura913
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Thanks! i'm scared excited and happy lol..  That's why I am tired though! I'm grateful for the symptoms because then I know everything is okay!

Quoting nikonme:

Congrats on the pregnancy! I had a m/c at 5 months, so I know how hard it is. But, I also just had my darling baby boy, 3 1/2 weeks ago. Sorry you're bored. I was today too. But now I'm chillin on the balcony, watchin my older son kick around the soccer ball -oh, and I'm sippin a glass of wine ;)

pregnancy calendar

Laura913
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:39 PM

lol I'm playing music. I'm alone up here. My DH works here to but he works in the main office calling lenders all day. Doesn't have much time to occupy me. He says to stay busy but ... I am still tired and I will wear myself down and he wants to play a game tonight..lol so I'm relaxing....

Quoting LWRIGHT13:

pregnancy calendar

carlyallen
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I am a receptionist too and alone until 5:30PM. Bah. It sucks big time. Well, I play on cafemom to keep awake. Coffee usually does the trick for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)