• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about pregnancy in the very beginning....might be TMI.

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok, so my stomach has been hurting like the VERY beginning of cramps when AF comes to visit. Its off and on and comes and goes throughout the day but nothing that hinders me or makes me worried. hubby and i are ttc....my AF started march 31st and ended completely on April 4th. Standard charting says I should ovulate in 6 days or so (on April 14th) but I know some women ovulate all different times on different cycles. With all my rambling, what I am trying to ask is if the slight cramping (both in front in the center below my belly button, and sometimes in my back like a lower back ache) might be a sign of the beginning of pregnancy? Has anyone felt this way just a week or so after concieving ? I am hoping its not just wishful thinking. LMAO. ... . I usually never feel crampy in between my monthly's though so im keeping my fingers crossed!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
prego7386
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:54 PM

i didnt but here is a bump i made it to 8 weeks without symptoms then i started crying at stupid comercials and thats what clued me in lol

2_Whomp_Diddys
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM

LMAO!! I do that even when I'm not pregnant, hubby trys to console me but ends up laughing because he thinks its cute....

Quoting prego7386:

i didnt but here is a bump i made it to 8 weeks without symptoms then i started crying at stupid comercials and thats what clued me in lol

MarineWife1108
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM

I wish I had some advice but I'm about 2 months along and I still cramp every once in a while. And my back always hurts but that's thanks to arthritis. Hope somebody can help though.

aidansmom0313
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM

It might be, or it could also be your body getting ready to ovulate too. I know I would get crampy pain in between AFs about the time I would ovulate.

Scribble
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:01 PM

I've been having slight stomach pains...I can't even really call it cramping....it's more of a dull ache on and off for about 2 weeks now and tomorrow I'll be 5 weeks pregnant, so I guess it's possible that you could be pregnant. If it's too early to pee on a stick lol, you could get a blood test. I was told by a nurse that blood work can tell pretty much from conception.

beautifulinlove
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:05 PM
well, the only thing I can say is that slight cramping tends to indicate ovulation. Before I found out I was pregnant I remember feeling cramping and knowing that I was pregnant because I was NEVER late. hehe.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
CC.Carter
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Before I found out I was pregnant I had cramps like I do before my cycle starts.. I really kept thinking "Ok, Its coming any down now" So I slept with a pad. I would wake up paranoid that It started in my sleep.. But every morning I would wake up and it didnt start. Eventually I told my mom what was going on and she said "Girl.. Your pregnant". I thought she was lying so I took a test and found out that I was indeed pregnant. I was only 3 days late but I had the cramping feeling for a week and a half.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)