Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One thing

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:08 PM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: One thing you will NEVER have to do again.

Options:

dishes

laundry

cooking

food shopping

other ( please explain)

cleaning bathroom

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 39

View Results

Ok as i was cleaning the house again.  I was thinking if there is one thing my hubby would do for me and I would NEVER have to do again what would it be.  I think dishes   man i hate doing dishes  i swear they never end.

this is not about taking care of the kids.  Only becuse you are a mom and that is just how it is YOU HAVE too take care of your kids

so what about you?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wistful
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Cleaning the Bathroom....I can handle doing everything else, but OMG I swear the toilet is soooooo nasty.

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

itssweetness
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:10 PM

I vote dishes, too....100%!   Especially since I don't have a dishwasher-oh wait, yes I do-IT'S ME....

itssweetness

4points
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:11 PM

let me add that to poll

Quoting Wistful:

Cleaning the Bathroom....I can handle doing everything else, but OMG I swear the toilet is soooooo nasty.

ferrisdaval
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I voted other. I would never want to do the floors again. I hate vacuuming, sweeping, & mopping.

4points
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:13 PM

this is  me  The dish washer.  I swear that is the only thing i have to do more then once a day.

hate it, HATE it, hate it HATE IT,

did i tell you i hate doing dishes

Quoting itssweetness:

I vote dishes, too....100%!   Especially since I don't have a dishwasher-oh wait, yes I do-IT'S ME....

thekadysjr
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Laundry...I hate  to fold laundry

katherine84
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:16 PM

LAUNDRY!!! lol!!! not the washing or drying but the folding and putting away!!!!

4points
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:19 PM

i hate that part too  but my kids do that now  so not a big deal to me. as far as there clothes go his clothes  basket and that is where they stay until he washes them again.

Quoting katherine84:

LAUNDRY!!! lol!!! not the washing or drying but the folding and putting away!!!!

lovemyfamily722
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM

I can't stand doing laundry, my DH does it most of the time when he is home because he knows how much i dislike it, but when he is deployed or gone for training... i have to do it...lol

4points
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:45 PM

anyone else?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)