Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pissed off at daycare!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

So I pay 250 a week for daycare, that is 1000 a month!!! I went and picked up my kids today and my 3 YO was in the same diaper we dropped him off in!!!! His pants and all were soaked!!! I know because they have cars pull ups there for him and we have cheap ones here that we put on him!!!! I'm so irratated!!! I pay alot of money plus provide all the food for them there and they can't change a pullup????????

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
themacs4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Ok.  I would be livid!!  Did you say anything?!?!

jessdamian77
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:18 PM

umm last time i checked that was neglect. I ran a daycare and if i dared to pull that crap i would have gotten shut down. I would call the boss and exchange a few delightful words

Neila930
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:19 PM

I would be pissed. You should say something

Mom_to_Owen
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Wow- regardless of what you pay thats BS.  I would go to the director.

Neglect and someones ass should be fired.

Abigailia
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Oh hell no. I would call and let their daycare provider know you are not happy about this.

MrsTabangcura

No I didn't really realize that until I got home and changed him and seen what pullup he had on. I seen his pants were a little wet but figured it was from juice or playing outside. They will not go back and I'm going to tell them to stick the 2 weeks notice up their you know what!!!!! I can't even imagine letting a kid go that long without changing them!!!!

Quoting themacs4:

mrsfitz05

That's unacceptable. You need to call someone immediately 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

jessdamian77
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM

I would definetly let them know why. And make sure you put it as nasty as you can. Lol. that is crazy..

Quoting MrsTabangcura:

No I didn't really realize that until I got home and changed him and seen what pullup he had on. I seen his pants were a little wet but figured it was from juice or playing outside. They will not go back and I'm going to tell them to stick the 2 weeks notice up their you know what!!!!! I can't even imagine letting a kid go that long without changing them!!!!

Quoting themacs4:

shelljeff
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:23 PM

I agree!  I would be so pissed.

Quoting mrsfitz05:

That's unacceptable. You need to call someone immediately 

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:23 PM

You should definately be pissed off. I would suggest you call the head of the daycare and report it to them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)