Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I so hate my baby daddy at the moment (((may be some cussing)))

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:18 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok first off can u ladies answer this for me? How can u date someone that you havent even met yet.. because this dumbass is dating this girl from florida (we're in missouri) they been talking on yahoo for maybe 2 years and he just told me lastnight that they are together.. and they have never met and i dont see how they are going to meet. He's such a dumbass the first freaking pussy that comes into his life after me and he's already saying he's with her. Oh yeah he thinks he will get custody of the kids since he works. He knows im pushing child support. He dont do nothing for these kids. I do everything. I take them to the doctor, i cook for them so they will get fed, i bathe them, i dress them every morning, i change our daughters diaper, i do everything. All he does is sit on his ass and tell me when the kids need somethin that might be why they always come to me when they need somethin. I want to push for child support but im kinda scared that i might not get it im afraid that he might get custody. What do you ladies think? i just dont get him he's such a totally different person that i fell in love with over 8 years ago. Oh yeah we only been broken up a month!!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jenny198356
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:21 PM

I say push for it. 9 times out of 10 they give custody to the mother, unless the mom is a known psychopath...lol.

single_mommie24
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Quoting jenny198356:

I say push for it. 9 times out of 10 they give custody to the mother, unless the mom is a known psychopath...lol.

lol thanks he dont see what i go through on a daily basis with the kids. he thinks being a stay at home mother is nothing but fun fun fun. just cuz he gets paid for what he does he thinks what i do is easy.

EthanAllyn
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Quoting jenny198356:

I agree ! Go for it !!!!!!!!!

EthanAllyn
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Your in MO ?? What part ? I am in STL !!

MOM22QTS
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:27 PM

I don't think that he will get custody unless you are unfit.

I would push for child support, if you are not together he is financially responsible for your children. If he is against paying support, I really don't think any judge will award him custody then.

ChristineSellsT
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:28 PM

First I'd say you sound very hurt. I'm sorry he is putting you through this and I doubt the FL girl is any good for him other than its something new & different. Encourage him to go be with her. He'll never see what you do by him sitting on his ass and you waiting on him & the kids hand & foot. Can you support yourself if he leaves...pay rent/mortgage, utlities? I think you'll have to show that you can support your half but unless you  are an unfit mother I wouldn't worry about him gaining full custody. Besides if he leaves to find this imaginary computer girl(hopefully really a man) then he wont be around to take you to court. He's just trying to play you.

single_mommie24
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Quoting ChristineSellsT:

First I'd say you sound very hurt. I'm sorry he is putting you through this and I doubt the FL girl is any good for him other than its something new & different. Encourage him to go be with her. He'll never see what you do by him sitting on his ass and you waiting on him & the kids hand & foot. Can you support yourself if he leaves...pay rent/mortgage, utlities? I think you'll have to show that you can support your half but unless you  are an unfit mother I wouldn't worry about him gaining full custody. Besides if he leaves to find this imaginary computer girl(hopefully really a man) then he wont be around to take you to court. He's just trying to play you.

He says he loves his kids more than anything but he hardly spends anytime with them. I mean on his days off all he does is text that skanky homewrecker, lol. i mean he was talking to her while we were still dating. i didnt think anything of it. but the day we broke up he started talking to her more. but oh well i dont need him hes hurt me enough. I'm trying to find me a job but its so hard in this town and plus im trying to get my ged and then after that i want to go to nursing school to proove to him and my self that i can do somethin with my life. And that would be somethin if the girl from fl. is really a man, lol. I really dont want full custody im not trying to take my kids away from him i mean they are crazy about their daddy i want him to be in their life. i just dont want no other woman around my kids, i told him if he starts dating someone else he better not expect my kids to call another woman mama just like he dont want my kids calling another man daddy but anyways thanks for the advice i really appreciated it:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)