Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For mamas who shave their Hoo Haas (adult content lol)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:18 PM
  • 44 Replies

Lol I was wondering who as scared the first time they did it? Lol my sisters are all ummm to open with me and insisted I start shaving lol. I was like no I don't wanna cut myself bla bla and my sister flashed me her cooch to show me the results I guess?!?! Omfg nasty I know please don't say it lol. But I decided to try and I use schick intuition (sp) and I love it!! Lol also my sister who flashed me lol called me crying one day. She decided to trim before shaving and clipped her clit OUCH!!! I felt so bad for her lol.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessdamian77
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM

LOL omg i have cut myself down there.. hurts like a bitch but is so smooth afterwards. My biggest issue tho is when it grows back in.. OUCH. i get all these little red bumps

lovemy2boyz08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:21 PM

I dont remember if I was scared I was only like 13 or 14. I didn't do if for sexual reasons. I did it because I was so sick of the hair...lol. Now I have 2 kids...and I shave when I have the time.

TaraJJones
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Owwwwie!! 

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM

I've been doing it for such a long time, I don't remember if I was scared. I use soap to shave everywhere else, but definitely use shaving gel for that area and go really really slow!

martha.luu.m
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM

I get little red bumps as well when they grow back. and it gets to itchy.. is there any suggestions as to not getting it irritated?? I heard some conditioner while shaving is good.. what do you ladies use??

Quoting jessdamian77:

LOL omg i have cut myself down there.. hurts like a bitch but is so smooth afterwards. My biggest issue tho is when it grows back in.. OUCH. i get all these little red bumps

theskillfactor
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Oh I HATE those bumps. They are so annoying.

OP, I usually keep mine trimmed unless I have time to shave. If you are just careful and don't rush you won't cut your clit, lol. That does sound painful.

Quoting jessdamian77:

dastle
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:23 PM

I've been shaving there since I can remember. The only part I hate is that I can't do it everyday bc it causes bumps, but if I go 2 days then it starts growing back and it itches.  My SO will ask me sometimes to let it grow, but it grosses me out.  Even when I'm huge pregnant I shave,  I just don't really know how good of a job I do LOL

Katilina
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM

I used to shave but got tired of doing everyday so i resorted to waxing, a little painful but worth it and i dont have to worry about anything until 3 to four weeks later!!

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM

I've never gotten bumps ... I use schick intuition the shea and coco butter one. It leaves me so smooth. After I shave I put baby powder on it and I'm good lol.  

dastle
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Quoting martha.luu.m:

I get little red bumps as well when they grow back. and it gets to itchy.. is there any suggestions as to not getting it irritated?? I heard some conditioner while shaving is good.. what do you ladies use??

The best stuff I have found is coochie cream.  It's the best and works great if you run out of conditionar.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)