Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help please need advice

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

How can i get through to my mil in a nice way that ... That her coming to town and seeing all the other grandkids and great grandchild but not even call to let us know .. So she could see my kids ... She hasnt seen my kids since Christmas ...

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Krystal-Luz
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:53 PM

sounds wack to me...but maybe calling to say, hey we missed you...could get her to at least explain herself

tweetyfan
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Quoting Krystal-Luz:

sounds wack to me...but maybe calling to say, hey we missed you...could get her to at least explain herself

Diamond and I was at walmart today and there she was with her duaghter and great grand child . She did at least give my Diamond a hug .. But if i havent seen my grandchild since Christmas ..I would be on cloud nine .

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:28 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
Marriage and Relationships

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

> The Cafe Group Admin Team

lizmarie1975
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:32 PM

My mother acts that way with my son.  She's over the moon to see him but really could care less if she sees my daughter.  And for that...she's no longer part of our lives.  It's unfortunate but I don't play that way with my kids.  Take them both or take none.

slpydpy6
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:34 PM

I can't help my MIL lives next door and only sees my kids once a month at most.  My mom who lives 6hrs away sees them more than my MIL.  Go figure.  Wish I could help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)