Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant wear my hair curly around him!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:58 PM
  • 11 Replies

my son! every day since he was born 3 months ago he has only seen me with straight hair but today i wore it curly and i have freaked him out twice so far. i havent done anything out of the ordinary besides that its like my outline has changed so he gets spooked lol. anyone else had this happen with their babies?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:59 PM

LOL, that cute!!!

gogogadgetgal
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM

rolling on floorThat's funny! He'll get used to it. Oh, & no I haven't had this problem. 

SGJsmom

I cut my hair right before my second was born. My oldest was around 2. He got so mad at the woman that cut my hair. It was funny, cute and kind of sad. He just kept looking at me with this weird expression on his face. i guess he is going to like girls with long hair...lol

ShortCakeScrap

Yes.  My hair was past my shoulders and well, I got bored with it.  I cut it really short and when my son came home from his grandparents, he wouldn't come to me.  I went over and picked him up.......he cried.  It took over an hour for him to come to me.  He went and stood behind his daddy's legs and kept peeking around at me......LOL

momof2litlboys
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:04 PM

My son is 22 months and I have to wear my hair pulled back when I get him out of his crib...He won't come to me if it is down, I thought he was the only one like that, lol.

I can put it down durring the day while he is awake, but not when he is asleep. He cries until I pull it back and once I do he laughs and comes over to me so I can pick him up out off his crib.

Brianneb79
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:05 PM

LOL! That is funny! I didn't spook my youngest but she did look at me weird the first time I let my hair go wavy. My youngest is 15 months now but she was about 4-5 months old then. It was always straight before I had my girls. Each pregnancy it got more wavy. I didn't really know what to do with it so I tried to work with it one day because I was tired of blow drying it all the time. It was making my hair frizzy. Anyway, she gave me the funniest face! My oldest is 3. She liked it. She said mommy is pretty! It was so cute!

ChristineSellsT
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:06 PM

I'll never forget when i was about 5 or 6yrs old my dad shaved his mustache and beard and I cried!! LOL~

candice0521
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:06 PM

YEAH I HAD CONTACTS, AND MY DD NEVER SAW ME WITH MY GLASSES ON, BUT ONE DAY WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT 4 MONTHS OLD I WORE THEM AND SHE JUST CRIED SO I TOOK THEM OFF AND SHE WAS FINE, SAME THING WHEN I WASHED MY HAIR AND HAD A TOWEL ON MY HEAD, SHE DIDNT LIKE THAT AT ALL LOL

Emily Dawn :)

baby #2

lovenlifeasmnw
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:07 PM

I did my totally different one day and my dd was like "who you look like"?? It was funny.

Brianneb79
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Oh another funny thing about my oldest..... Last Christmas we went to my MIL house. She got out old pics of my DH when he was around 3-4 years old. She saw it and started crying... I don't wanna be a boy! LOL She looks that much like her dad... only his ears are much bigger. No matter how many times we told her it was daddy when he was little she wouldn't believe us.

laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)