• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Headaces

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

What are some causes of daily headaces?

Its been a daily thing for a week :(

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommy03021207
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:34 PM

theres a lot of different reasons for headaches.....i've been gettin them for about a week to and its an everyday thing but i googled my symptoms and it seems i have cluster headaches which is basically on the right side of my head in one spot. and nothing works to take the pain away. if your worried about it then go to the doctor!! i was going to but my doctor sucks so i didnt want to waste my time and money......

sunshine21pa
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Im guessing its stress! The past couple days my baby has been so fussy so that seems to make it worse :( 

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM

wave

Hi sunshine21pa

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

medical questions

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

yero
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Hi!! I am sorry to hear about your headaches....they are nasty things!!!  Some culprits causing them may be; fatigue, stress, vision problems, and dehydration!!!!  The last one is really important, especially if your nursing!!! Good luck!! Cheers!!

ArmyGal
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:59 PM

And hypertension (High blood pressure). Try drinking nothing but water for awhile and resting, If that doesn't help get your eyes and BP checked. GL

Quoting yero:

Hi!! I am sorry to hear about your headaches....they are nasty things!!!  Some culprits causing them may be; fatigue, stress, vision problems, and dehydration!!!!  The last one is really important, especially if your nursing!!! Good luck!! Cheers!!

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would"~ Edward, Midnight Sun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)