• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 11 week old is cutting her first tooth!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:40 PM
  • 7 Replies

Yep thats correct. I didnt believe it myself until DF said he seen and felt it too. She is growing way to fast for me :( . We have some baby oral gel and tylenol. Hopefully I can get some soothing tablets for her Monday(pay day). Any one have any other suggestions that could help her out with the pain. She is sleeping right now because I gave her a little tylenol and some oral gel. I feel so bad for her.

Please no bashing me for giving her things that I have been told that could help her out.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
msmoody
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:43 PM

My dd started teething at three months. Those teething tablets were a life saver. I suggest using those, it was the nly thing that would help my dd..

Hyland's Teething Tablets. I always found them at CVS, but I'm sure Wal-Mart carries them.

simplisity
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:46 PM

yea, walmart has them.

jjcrr2006
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:48 PM

I know how you feel! One of my twins first teeth poked through when she was  9 weeks old. I couldn't believe it and no one else could either. They are now 9 months old and one of them has 6 teeth and the other has 5. They do grow too fast!  Mine don't usually have a lot of problems with the pain from teething but if they do get fussy i just give them some tylenol or orajel. 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

bnj03
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Do you know of anything that I can use right now to help until I can get to the store on Monday?

Quoting msmoody:

My dd started teething at three months. Those teething tablets were a life saver. I suggest using those, it was the nly thing that would help my dd..

Hyland's Teething Tablets. I always found them at CVS, but I'm sure Wal-Mart carries them.

KatelynsMommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:52 PM

I would stick with what you have used so far.. until you can get the tablets. Maybe try a cool washcloth or a cool toy to chew on to soothe the gums if she is still in pain.

sbilbo
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM

My Little one just got her first 2 teeth...She did pretty well with it too.. She is 6.5 months old. I let her chew on those teething ring things that you stick in the freezer...She also liked hard plastic toys. Mostly the ones with little ribbs on them. They say you can use a clean wet cold wash cloth

bnj03
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Thanks you. I will try the cold wet wash cloth idea. She is sleeping right now so that is good. Hopefully this one will come in quick. Its one of the back ones the hardest ones I hear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)