Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dose it get better?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM
  • 7 Replies

Lif esucks it started with Monday hereing my hubby say he hates life and wishes he was dead, thats the second time I heard him say that. It makes me feel like he isn't happy with me and I make his life that misserable. Then yesturday makes 8 months since Ilost my angel James he was stillborn, Well on top of all that I misscarried twins a week ago today. I just want to sit here and cry, but I can't let anyone here no how depressed I am, especially my 12 year old he worries about me has it is. I also got a phone call from his therapist wants to talk to ma and hubby he is concerned because my children have gone threw so munch grief in the past 2 years and he is worried because I am not taking care of myself and showing my true feeling and act like everything is ok. What am I supoosed to do go around and show my children I am depressed they don't need that.Thank you ladies for letting me vent.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jerseymom1228
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Wow momma; you are going through some serious issues. I understand that you don't want to let your feelings show in front of the kids; we all do that. But you need to let it out. Wait untilt hey are in bed and then go in the bathroom and let it out. Tell your husband the truth about how you feel. You need someone to lean on right now and he has to be there for you. If he can't because it sounds like he's dealing with his own issues, call your mom, your best friend, your priest, anyone you can to vent. Of course you did the right thing coming here but you need someone to give you a hug and be a listener for you. I will keep you in my thoughts; you can PM me whenever you need to talk.

Staci 

Lovelee-Mama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:56 PM

hugs

ChristineSellsT
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Wow...the amount of pain you must be in is awful. I would definitely take the therapist up on some counseling. It sounds like everyone needs it individually and together ASAP!!! Please don't keep those feelings inside...where are they going to go? They don't just go away...you have to deal with them. I hope you see the therapist soon....

jjk45xox
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:00 PM

hugs That's a lot to go through - keep your head up high momma!

kj0102
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Wow you are going through an incredibly terrible time! I just want to hug you! Sounds like your husband is also having a hard time dealing with his grief... Dont blame yourself though its not because of you. We all grieve differently... If you need someone to talk to I am here to listen. I will pray for you to get through this as a family.

pinkcarebear
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Thank you for your thoughts I would love to call my mom for a hug but the only way I get to talk to her is at her grave sight she passed away 2 years ago. I would talk to hubby but he had open heart surgery in Jan so I try not to bother him with my stuff. I appreciate all the kind words from everyone on here, it really helps.

Quoting Jerseymom1228:

Wow momma; you are going through some serious issues. I understand that you don't want to let your feelings show in front of the kids; we all do that. But you need to let it out. Wait untilt hey are in bed and then go in the bathroom and let it out. Tell your husband the truth about how you feel. You need someone to lean on right now and he has to be there for you. If he can't because it sounds like he's dealing with his own issues, call your mom, your best friend, your priest, anyone you can to vent. Of course you did the right thing coming here but you need someone to give you a hug and be a listener for you. I will keep you in my thoughts; you can PM me whenever you need to talk.

Staci 

texassahm
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:14 PM

When any person is in an irrational state, he/she makes irrational statements.  I have learned that any time any person is in an irrational state, not to take anything they say too personal.  It's when they are in a calm and collected state making those statements that would make me worry.  Don't dismiss his confessions of wishing he was dead, but don't take them to mean anything other than he is hurting and that is how he is expressing his pain.

{{{HUGS}}} to you and your family.  I don't quite know how to tell you how to deal with the grief of your lost angels, but I can tell you from the perspective of losing a parent at a young age, that while you never forget the loss - the pain becomes easier to cope with over time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)