• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should be concned *****UPDATE******

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so i am 27 weeks pregnant with my third child, now i hate overreacting and going to the ER or even calling the doctor and making myself sound like a hypercondriact so for two days i have been having pains in my lower abdomin and now on the sides and top of my belly they are really starting to bother me and i think the baby has been moving less for these two days. I hate to worry but i guess it comes with pregnancy. Im just posting to see what you all thought i should do

*******UPDATE************

Ok so i called the dr and he told me to come in lastnight. Turns out that i was having preterm labor and they treated me for it and now everything is going ok. Ill just have to rest up and take it easy for the rest of the time. Thank god im not on bed rest i dont think i would be able to handle that.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:55 PM

if you are worried you should call your dr ASAP, that is what they are there for.  Shoot i saw dr so much or i was in ER so much they almost reserved an area for me. Trust your instincts when it comes to the new life since none of us really know you well enough to say one way or another.  Each pregnancy is different.

momaloveof3
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:56 PM

IF the pain is bad call your dr or the er nurse.

Jerseymom1228
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:04 PM

You should call your doctor. If you have pains or just don't feel right, it's OK to call. Noone will think you are being crazy, you are pregnant and should be concerned with every little feeling. I was and I called my doctor each time. Call him and find out what's going on. 

1mom08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM
when you are pregnant you are no longer thinking just about your self any more. You need to call your dr if/when you think something is wrong, thats what your dr is there for!! Never hesitate in calling even when you think its stupid its better to be safe than sorry. Pregnancy is long and stressful anyways take the load off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)