Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rosary

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:57 PM
  • 3 Replies

Is catholic the only religion that uses this?  or do other ones use it?

Also, What is the basic difference between Methodist,Baptist,Christian...yes I know that the first 2 are 'knock-offs' of Christian (no offense intended but couldn't think of a different way to phrase it)

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Meissilly
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Anyone tht  follows  Christ is  a Christian . 

One of the basic  differences is how they  run their service and how structured or non structured it is .  There are other "biblical" difference and i don't think I could  fairly  rattle them off in a post .

Jademom07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Quoting Meissilly:

One of the basic  differences is how they  run their service and how structured or non structured it is .  There are other "biblical" difference and i don't think I could  fairly  rattle them off in a post .

Oh, I knew that I am looking to start going to a church and wanted to narrow down to what I'm looking for.  Thanks for the reply

livingonmyknees
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Well I would suggest going to a non-denomination church. They stick to the word of God & there is not  any of "well this could verse could mean this, or if you look at it this way", etc. The bible is not open to interpretation- only what GOD means by what is being said. You should look at www.calvarychapel.com

Quoting Jademom07:

Quoting Meissilly:

Oh, I knew that I am looking to start going to a church and wanted to narrow down to what I'm looking for.  Thanks for the reply

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)