Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF Your Dh Did This, What Would You Think?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:19 PM
  • 44 Replies

I know a lot of you will say I trust my dh and I respect that. My dh has never physicall cheated on me that I know of. We have been having huge issues, including the weekend I am about to tell you about.

Dh insisted on going out of town to see his parents. He has NEVER gone to see them without me in the almost 8 years we have been married. He did ask me to go but I didn't want to. So, while he was there he didn't answer his phone the first night for like 3 hours, the next day he didn't answer his phone for almost 6 hours (said he was at the range, but he paid cash so no proof). Sat. night he didn't answer his phone for hours.

So, today in his email he gets an email from the Ramada Inn asking to complete a survey on his stay with a check out date of the day he left there to come home. I asked him about it. He SWEARS he stayed at his mom but got the room for his cousin. When asked why he didn't tell me about it, he said he didn't think it was important. Just like Friday night he didn't think it was important to tell me he was out with "friends" having drinks and they were meeting him Sat. night also.

Of course he says, call my cousin he will tell you. Yeah, like he wouldn't lie for him.  His mom would even lie for him. I am sick of this crazy shit.

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jademom07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I didn't understand the first sentance...going by what the rest says, you do NOT trust him or this wouldn't be a big deal.  In my relationship, if this happened, it would hit the fan.  It's a little thing called respect. 

shanriel
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:23 PM

I'm sorry ..I don't really know what to say except that mine would have never went alone without me in the first place....so in your case one can't say much without real proof. and is there any reason why you don't believe him?

livingonmyknees
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:25 PM

wait, how did you find out about the email? You were snooping in his email............?

Brooke501

Quoting Jademom07:

I didn't understand the first sentance...going by what the rest says, you do NOT trust him or this wouldn't be a big deal.  In my relationship, if this happened, it would hit the fan.  It's a little thing called respect. 

I agree 100%

jodyann2

in my past experience that is what anyone who is cheating would say.. they swear the room was for someone else... i would keep a close eye, maybe you should even call the mom and say that your dh has told you everything and that you dont understand how this happend.. she might fall into the trap and say some key things that she shouldnt have....

alwayzsmiling82
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I would be livid!

army_wife2000
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Just pay close attention, it is hard  to tell  from this whether he could be cheating or not.  Let him know you are concerned and see how he acts.   Good luck. 

ChristineSellsT
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:28 PM

My DH went to visit his parents without me last summer. I really didn't want to go....stay with MIL NO THANKS! I know he went out with his old friends and nothing bad happened. He didn't get drunk, he didn't cheat(not that it was a thought) and I never snooped his email to see what happened. It sounds like you are very suspicious for reasons beyond this weekend.

stuckinamess
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Umm because of the fact that he kept disappearing on the trip. When things don't add up it's usually because something is wrong. I didn't go because it is an 8 hour drive one way. We wouldn't have left until 330 Friday afternoon. We would have to get a motel the whole time because my daughters can't stay at my in-laws because of the smoke. We would have had to leave Sunday morning to be back to go to work MOnday. Not a trip I want to take with two kids.

Quoting shanriel:

I'm sorry ..I don't really know what to say except that mine would have never went alone without me in the first place....so in your case one can't say much without real proof. and is there any reason why you don't believe him?

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

stuckinamess
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM

We both have full access to everything. My family sends emails for both of us to this particular email

Quoting livingonmyknees:

wait, how did you find out about the email? You were snooping in his email............?

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)