Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!!! She's driving me crazy!!! (PIOG)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

So, for the past few weeks my precious little Autumn (18 months) has turned into a MONSTER!!!!! She has started hitting me, smacking me in the mouth and now her newest thing is kicking me... Now she only kicks me when I lay her down on the changing table to change her diaper, dry her off after a bath or to get her dressed... I've tried asking her nicely not to kick Mommy, it does nothing... I try giving her a toy to play with to distract her and that doesn't work either... And she doesn't just kick me once, she kicks her legs violently the entire time she is laying there... It's almost like she finds it amusing... She even screams at me while she's kicking me... She's kicked me in the jaw, the boobs, everywhere... She even kicked me so hard she left a bruise on my stomach... My Husband was shocked when he saw it... So have any of you ladies ever gone through this with your little one??? How did you get them to stop it??? I just don't know what to do... It's gotten to the point where I just feel like leaving her in a poopy diaper just so she doesn't scream and kick me... I haven't actually done that, but man I feel like it!!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ilovetracilynn
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:32 PM

she might be going thru the terrbile 2's early lol.. i know my daughter who is now 4 did that and if no didnt work.. she would get a timeout... she was 2 yrs old so she would be in timeout for 2 minutes

pregnancy calendar

mommy to traci!!! expecting new bundle of joy oct. 19th...
kiwi107
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:33 PM

heres a bump 4 u. my DD is 3 1/2 and has been doing this to me 4 like 8 months and nothing ive tried has has worked

JuJuBee07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Thanks ladies... I guess trying timeout is going to be my next option... BUMP

JuJuBee07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:09 PM

bump NO ONE else has any advice for me? Seriously?!

travsmom931
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:11 PM

My son is 20 months old and he does it.  I pick him up and look at him straight in the eyes...I make him look at me...and tell him that he does NOT kick his Mommy!!  If he does it again he's in trouble.  Usually that will get me through a diaper change or two til he does it again!!  Lately he'll say "trouble" and do something he's not supposed to...I think I'm doing something wrong!!  BUT...that's what I do.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)