Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

brushing teeth

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

ds used to love to brush his teeth. We were using a toddler tooth brush & he loved it. Well, lately he won't let the tooth brush close to his mouth. I've gone back to the infant finger brush but even that he will fight. I don't know what to do, I don't want his teeth to rot. Does anyone have tricks to get kids to brush their teeth? He's almost 19 months.

toddler boyexpecting girl

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy week by week 

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
aedi8704
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Thanks for the reply. Is it small enough to use on a toddler?

toddler boyexpecting girl

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy week by week 

mamamissy316
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:14 PM

How about this product, from One Step Ahead?  Your LO can just chew on it, and it cleans their teeth.

luv-u-jmm
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM

We use the Tooth Tunes tooth brush and it is small enough for a toddler....My son has the Lion King one from Wal-Mart...BTW, he is 23 months and uses it just fine..

I am a vaccinating, spanking, out-spokenyoung, fitness loving mother of three beautiful hyper kids...I am a very lucky and blessed wife to Joshua.....My family IS my world..

family in the van

relosansil
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Quoting mamamissy316:

How about this product, from One Step Ahead?  Your LO can just chew on it, and it cleans their teeth.

WOW... I never saw that thing before!

To the OP, I am not sure what to tell you, my little one loves to brush his teeth.... My oldest never liked that much, but we kept doing it, and now he got used to it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)