Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Number of children?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:39 PM
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: When deciding the number of children you were going to have did finances play a role?

Options:

yes - we will only have the number of children we can afford

yes it did - but things changed

no - we will have the amount of children we want

other- please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 46

View Results

Here we go Steelers!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FL_Mommy_2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:42 PM

both of my daughters were unplanned..so finances had nothing to do with either of them

in lovetoddler girlbaby girl

GF to Patrick  Mommy to Kylie, 2 and Kadence, 5 months

anetrnlov
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Finances had very little (almost nothing) to do with it....

livingonmyknees
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Yes, we only planned to have one child due to finances & the lifestyle we like to live.

SocialAtrocity
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Both of my pregnancies were unplanned. Finances had nothing to do with it.

possummom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:47 PM

for DH money did and still does play a part. for me....it does not matter. i just love kids and always wanted at least four. for now we have three. still trying to talk DH into one more. but for now i am happy with my wildlife rescue work and the babies i get from that.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:49 PM

We do not believe in birth control so we let God make the decision for us.  I have been pregnant five times and have three kids.  I had to get my tubes tied due to health problems but before that it was just faith not finances.

skylajacobmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:50 PM

My first pregnancy had nothing to do with finances, i was on birth control, we all know how well that worked. Neways our second we were finacially stable enough for. I would like to have 2 more, not sure if we will but finance will play a role in it.

Rayres
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:50 PM

5 yrs. ago my ex and i wanted 1 baby cuz he already had one well we split and i had my 1st son then i got with a diff guy and we wanted 1 more well he left me and i had my 2nd son then with my DH we wanted 1 more cuz he has 2 and so do I well we had a baby girl so now with both of us we have 3 boys and 2 girls and all I wanted was 2 kids when i started having them 5 yrs ago!

Robin'sBaby's

ChristineSellsT
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:52 PM

I made the mistake of waiting to be better financially....we weren't struggling just always wanted more....now we can't seem to make another baby. :(

Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:53 PM

My DD and this pregnancy were both planned and this will be our last. Finances did play a part, to give our children the best things that we can, which includes college 2 is all we can afford to have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)