Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter : Is this a cute idea or stupid?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: yay or nay?

Options:

yay - cute go for it!

nay - you will look like a jacka$$ !

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 38

View Results

I nanny for a 7 month old. I always make his parents art projects with the baby for holidays. I'm making the Easter one with him tomorrow. I'm going to hide it in the house along with the Easter baskets I got them all. I'm going to text her Sunday and tell her to look in _____ (haven't fiqured out where yet). When she looks there it will be the beginning of an Easter egg hunt for the parents. Each egg will have a clue on where to look next...and eventually it will lead them to the baskets and their project from the baby. Cute idea or no? I don't want to look stupid LOL. Now I just have to make sure to hide the clues and baskets in places they wont look in ha ha. :)

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
maddisont05
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:04 PM

Sweet...thanks everyone :) To the people who said no though....you wouldnt like if your sitter did that for you? Really? I thought it was a really cute idea....but then again im a big sappy dork like that holding easter egg

kandy800
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:42 PM

I think thats a really good idea, i might actually have to steal it from you and hide my daughters basket and put clues in the eggs, sounds like it would be fun, thanks

Jessica_Izzy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Sounds like fun to me.  I would appreciate it :).

.oOMellyOo.
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:46 PM

I think it is a wonderful idea! I made "projects" when I was sitting for a little one, it made the parents feel more involved!

XoSassyAmberXo
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:49 PM

i think its cute. i would do it as long as they are the type of people that like cute things like that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)