Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The word of the Day...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

...is cookie.  My son has been saying it all day!  And he's getting so mad because I only left him have one, even though he's said it 8 million times.  I feel like I should reward him for using his words, he's 18 months, but I can't keep feeding him cookies all day!!!  LOL.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
taylansmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:08 PM

oh my goodness I thought that I was the only on who had a kid stuck on a work today  well mine is more like a phrase "I know" all day I was thinking geez what do you know?

preview image

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM

I have Liam convinced that crackers (like multi-grain ones) are "cookies", LOL... sure, I throw in a real cookie here and there but after he started asking for them all day long I started with the crackers and it worked like a charm.

babys-first-easter01.gif  babys-second-easter1.gif

Stefanie~ Mom to Irish Twins Liam (7/07) and Molly (06/08)
mamaoftwins9197
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Yesterday my daughter was saying NO all day and my son was saying "Hi, kitty"...LOL.

Quoting taylansmom:

oh my goodness I thought that I was the only on who had a kid stuck on a work today  well mine is more like a phrase "I know" all day I was thinking geez what do you know?

mamaoftwins9197
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Yeah, that would be great...Brennan definitely knows the difference and can ask for a cracker (and sometimes does) when he wants.  Today, he was just stuck on cookies...LOL.

Quoting Mom2LiamNMolly:

I have Liam convinced that crackers (like multi-grain ones) are "cookies", LOL... sure, I throw in a real cookie here and there but after he started asking for them all day long I started with the crackers and it worked like a charm.

CarlaD
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Ha! I wish I had a cookie!

MAyers
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:24 PM

my oldest will say why mommy but why mommy!! (shes 2.5) my youngest will say hi baby or uh ho baby on certain that's all she'll say she's 15 months.

mamaoftwins9197
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM

LOL...I'm not looking forward to the "why" phase.  My friend and her 3 year old stayed with us for a while last summer and I think that was the only word that little girl knew!!!  Not really, but some days, that's what it seemed like!

Quoting MAyers:

my oldest will say why mommy but why mommy!! (shes 2.5) my youngest will say hi baby or uh ho baby on certain that's all she'll say she's 15 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)