Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

I brought a gallon of 2% milk at walmart... I didnt notice it til we got home and opened it... its like seprated... i mean like you can see the fat at the top of the gallon... it still smells fine and my SO had some and says it taste fine... he said it taste like real whole milk... from back in the day... would you drink it? or take it back? or just look closer next time?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
WildKat
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:14 PM

When in doubt - throw it out.  OR take it back.....  But I wouldn't chance it with milk. 

Peace,

Kat

ChaoticSoul
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:15 PM

I'm a flippin weirdo when it comes to my milk so I personally would take it back. 

michelle110570
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:15 PM

if it didn't look right, I'd take it back...

greenie63
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:18 PM

take it back. i refuse to buy walmart's  great value milk, my kids won't even drink it. i love milk and i'm very picky where we buy it.

Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:21 PM

I would return it.  I don't buy any dairy products at Walmart I think there one of the worsts for giving their cows hormones. JMO

mamaoftwins9197
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Yeah, I'm so with this one.  I love milk, but I am lactose intolerant, I don't even want to think about what that could potentially do to me...LOL.

Quoting WildKat:

When in doubt - throw it out.  OR take it back.....  But I wouldn't chance it with milk. 

Peace,

Kat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)