Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Enfamil Gentle ease?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:13 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello momma's... Any one use this kind or formula for gassy and fussy babies (purple can)?? Does it help???

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshine21pa
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:38 PM

bump

Geminiashes
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:39 PM

my son is on it, i guess it helped a little bit, he is still gassy though.  hard to tell cause we started it when he was switching from breastmilk to formula.  it doesn't bother him as much now as when he was little

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Shanamaria
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM

It helped my son tremendously!  

sweetluvo02
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM

I use it. My son was real constipated and gassy.  It works great for him.  One of my daughters had to be put on alimentum which is hypo allergenic and my twins were on soy.  But gentle ease has worked just fine for my son. :) Oh and he is 10 months now and has been on it since like 6 weeks old.

lilasmommy418
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:41 PM

We switched from Enfamil Lipil to the Gentelease when our dd was 8 weeks old.....within 2 days, she was a totally different baby!!

Babblingbree
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM

We use the equivalent of Gentle and it worked on my daughter. She started spitting up less.. 

The_Sun_and_Moon_by_atychiphobe-5.jpg picture by punkintaz

HutsonMom07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Yeah I had to use the gentle ease for my son. it deffinetly helped with the fussyness and gas!!

shimmy_shimmy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:43 PM

My daughter is on it and it works great. She was on the regular enfamil and she would get super constipated.

Cassandre
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:49 PM

My daughter used to be miserable with gas I use it and it does worked.

4LifeTupperware
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:51 PM
Love it!!!

It was the only thing that my son could handle! We did use the parents choice one, but it's the same, and cost less.

I will add too, that we used one to two drops of gas drops in each bottle per his doctor. It helps get the bubbles out of the bottle before you feed more than anything else as what we were trying to do. Yet with are other son we used gas drops in each bottle too... not a dropper full just one tear drop of the stuff.

Melanie, Wife for 15 years and a Mom, to 14 year old daughter, 10 year old son, 3 year old son, 14 month old son and two angel babies that would also be 14 months old "Only one life, will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last." 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)