Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AHHH VENT LANGUAGE SRY AHHHH

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

So BB has custody of the kids she in Hawaii and we r in Maryland. She sends them here cause she can't handle them. Then after 5 months reports us in for kidnapping after she was still getting 2200 a month child support. AHHHHHHH So we send them back. Of course we are paying for 3 tickets between Hawaii and Maryland!!! Not cheap at all!!! Now she is calling cause she wants us to fly them back to Maryland cause she can't handle them!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK. I wish she would go away and just let us have them. What do we do??!!?? Leave them ther miserable?? Pay for them to come here plus 2200 a month child support?? Deal with kidnapping charges again??? I HATE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
stuckinamess
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Personally, I would have her put it all in writing. Go to court with it and have the custody granted to you guys.

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

nanaT2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM

I'd say, fly them back to you. Then don't pay child support and contact an attorney to get custody and child support for you two...keep receipts of all airline tickets and anything else you have had to spend on the kids 

ForeverMeme
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Why would you be paying 2200 in c.s. if YOU have them??????? Sounds like she is playing with your head. File to drop the support while they are with you !!!! 

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Call your lawyer and have them draw up papers and have them faxed to her and signed and faxed back and that you wont do anything till you get that. Then you will have custody and not pay child support.

MrsTabangcura
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM

We did get a lawyer and pay alot last time they came. Hawaii is one state that won't give up jurisdiction of the kids although the are enrolled in school in another state. She convinced the detective in Hawaii that she sent their school transfer papers, birth certificates and all medical information for 2 weeks cause we wouldn't have a sitter. We paid for one way tickets cause she wanted them to finish off the school year. It would be cheaper for us to by a round way if they would only be here for 2 weeks. Plus if they were on vacation why in the hell would be enroll them in school!!!!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)