Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Mama

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

hi my name is michelle. im 18 years and i will be having my first child on august 1. and i am turning 19 on july 4th. so i'm a little scared about being a mom at 19. and i would really like to meet others like me. and i would approciate any advice.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
krista778
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Hi welcome to Cafemom! There are several groups for first time moms you can check out. Hope you find this site as fun as I do.

rennez
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Welcome!  I became a mom at 30, so no advice in that way, but you'll find lots of help on here.  As long as you ignore the BS!  :)

sunshine21pa
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Welcome!!  and congrats!!

jerseybtch327
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:38 PM

hi and welcome to cafemom i became a new mom at the age of 19 also i am now 34 so don't be to scared there are alot of moms on this site that can give you any kink of advice that you need and like the mom above me said there a lot of groups that you can join you just have to go searching for them well enjoy the site 

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Kina2308
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:39 PM

hi my name is Brindy.  I recently turned 21 and just had my second boy.  If you need someone to talk to or ask questions to please feel free.  just message me!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM

welcome to cafemom

Hi Surfermama18!

Thank you for joining the group!

Please feel free to join in the conversation and share your thoughts with the other members here.

There are posts on the 1st page of The Newcomers Club to help you meet friends, find moms in your area, and search for information. You may also want to visit our The Newcomers Club Chat room.

To explore other CafeMom Groups:

• Click on Active Posts to see what's happening now on other Groups.
  • Click on Active Groups to find the most popular and active Groups.
  • Click on Find Groups to search for Groups by topic or location.
  • Click on Recommended Groups for some group suggestions by age and interest.

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide is a great place to learn more about CafeMom.

For help setting up your profile page and adding widgets, visit the CafeMom Group... Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles .

Anytime you have a question or suggestion for us, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team. We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

beautifulinlove
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM
welcome :]

I had my daughter at 21, a few years older but nonetheless still scary. I think a first child at any age can be scary. Anyway, you'll find lots of other mommies on here who are exactly your age, find groups or playdate groups in your area and you'll find some people to identify with and get any advice you might need. :]

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)