Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 days or less....the count down is on!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant right now. I went to the doctor monday(4/6) and was dialated to a 1, i had a checkup today and was at a 3. Since the baby is measuring at least 3 weeks ahead, the doctor told me to come back monday (4/13) for a checkup and then if i haven't had the baby yet, they are going to induce Tuesday(4/14) at 7am. I am so excited! I have been having contractions every 10 minutes for the past 2 hours. They said to go to L&B if my contractions are every 5 minutes....also, with my other 3 kids, as soon as the doc set an induction date, i went into labor within 2-3 days....

so i have 6 days or less til my newest baby boy is here!!! YAY

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
newmommyhjm
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Aww, congrats! That is sooo exciting!!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers since my induction SUCKED! ;0)

*Heather*...
I am a creative Christian who loves life... I am a hardworking, book-reading, intelligent student... I am a sweaty, competitive athlete... I am an Army wife who always kisses him goodnight... I am a mommy who loves her daughter more than life itself... all of this, mixed with a little imperfection, lots of messiness and loads of love is ME!
"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up" -Paul Valery

anziomom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:52 PM

I thought pregnancy was supposed to last forty weeks. Hope everything goes well! Congratulations on the wee one.  

sunshine21pa
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Congrats!!! 

judy_bug08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:00 PM

it is, but 2 weeks ago the baby was measuring at 7lbs, and last week at 8lbs. I have already had 2 9lb babies, so thats not a problem, but he seems to gain a pound a week, and if i went to 40 weeks he would be close to 12lbs...as it is, he bearly has any room to move, and keeps his feet in my right ribs, his butt is by my left ribs and his head is almost all the way down...(oh, btw, my 3rd baby was 9lb, 1 oz and was born at 38 weeks...he was also bruised from running out of room, and this baby is actually bigger than any of my others.)

Quoting anziomom:

I thought pregnancy was supposed to last forty weeks. Hope everything goes well! Congratulations on the wee one.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)