Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YIPPY FOR MY BRIANNA

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

for the first time sence our move 6 months ago my 2yr old has takon it upon herself to tell me that she had to poop, before it happened. so she sat on her potty and did it there. i'm soo proud of her! and she even got a tootsie roll as a reward.

this presious lil one is now in heaven :(

at least i still have these two.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momcat437
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:05 PM

way to goAtta girl!!  : ) 

Dreaming of that Paradise Earth...

soakley
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Woo ho!!! I wanna know how you did it!! My girlie refuses to poop in the potty. its driving me crazy!

mysa
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Marcia

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM

MyndRayne
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:37 PM

patience, patience, and more patience. lol i've been having her sit on the potty almost every time she gets her pull up changed.and even when she doesn't go i still praise her for trying. it's taken a lot just to get her to try sitting on it again. i had her almost compleatly trained before the move, but after the move she refused to go on her potty anymore. it's only been the last month that she's been willing to even sit on it. and this is only the fourth time shes actually done anything on it in six months.

Quoting soakley:

Woo ho!!! I wanna know how you did it!! My girlie refuses to poop in the potty. its driving me crazy!

i'm a pro-life in most circumstances, co-sleeping, anti-cio, selective vaccinating, spanking, naked potty training, non-pill pushing, married young mommy to the most perfect kids anyone ever had. gotta problem with it, oh well. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)