• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im going to loose it, I have never been so stressed out

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:08 PM
  • 13 Replies

So here I am 31 weeks pregnant and just booked my 5 year olds surgery in 3 weeks.  He has to have his tonsils and abnoids out because we found out he has sleep apnea.  We will be spending the night for his surgery and they said its going to be 10 days of severe pain. 

They want them out as soon as possible, but that requires a 3 week wait because he just got off antibiodics. 

I am absolutely misserable at my job and hate everyone I work with! They are all drama starters and back stabbers

I cant take it anymore! I dont sleep, im stressed out and I dont want to do this anymore! And most of all I dont want my baby to have surgery!

pregnancy calendar
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momcat437
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM

I'm so sorry, mama!!  And I hope your baby is up and around soon!  As for the job, well, hang in there--maybe you can find another one...we've all been there!!  God bless! 

Dreaming of that Paradise Earth...

yero
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Hi hun!!! Okay, I feel so bad that you have to deal with so much.  I think the only way to do it, is to take one thing at a time.  I know this sounds so simplistic, but I try this and I stop feeling so overwhelmed.  Everything will be okay!!! Hugs!

Brooke501

will keep you and your LO in my thoughts and prayers.

Just think of how much better he is going to feel after he gets over the surgery and the pain. He will sleep better and I think that should help you sleep better. 

ajswenson

So sorry you are so stressed.  One bit of hopeful advice for you....I had my tonsils and adnoids out when I was in 6th grade...old enough to remember that it wasn't that bad.  I remember having an ice pack on my neck for a while and LOTS of popsicles...good luck with all of it.

ajswenson
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Oh yea...I was a different child after I got mine out so good point.  I was so healthy after compared to before.

Quoting Brooke501:

will keep you and your LO in my thoughts and prayers.

Just think of how much better he is going to feel after he gets over the surgery and the pain. He will sleep better and I think that should help you sleep better. 

DezerayStewart

hugs

dont worry so much take work day by day, your baby will be great hopefully he wont be in as much pain as they think he will be in. i know your stressed honey find time just for you and relax. you only get one life why not live it right? good luck mama it will be ok.

Proud mother of 4. amidy ,kaitlyn, magdalena, and jesse. proud wife of jesse.

workin_mamma

do you work at the same place i do? lol its the same thing here. hope your little guy gets better quick and his surgery goes ok :)

mom_of_2monkeys
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM

wow, thats a lot to deal with at once! i'm sure you and your family will make it through just fine. sending you positive {and relaxing} thoughts!

Jonasz & Chris         Sarah                   Luke                        Alex

5/27/00                     1/26/02                7/22/04                    4/26/08   

XoSassyAmberXo
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM

im sorry to hear that. heres my advice. your situation really sucks im sorry you have to deal with all that. but you know its going to happen so your going to have to deal with it (not saying that in a mean way). what i mean is you have to choose how your going to deal with it. you cant stop it from happening so you have to step back and think about it. the baby is coming and your just going to have to take it day by day and adjust to the new baby. when your poor little boy has his surgery maybe you can get a sitter for the baby to focuss on your little boy for that day. when he comes home you know its going to be hard taking care of two but hopefully the baby will still be sleeping alot and you can figure out a plan so its not so stressful. maybe have someone there to help. just dont stress out its not good for you or the baby. just take it day by day and step back and think before you react. 

mysa
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Marcia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)