• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grrr - why do i feel so blah!!!???

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

I feel so blah..... like unmotivated / tired / grumpy

(definantly not pregnant)

But why do i feel crummy today??  -  perhaps getting a cold?

Anyone else feeling crummy??

shoppingCHEAP - EASY & YUMMY MEALS!!eating

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
seniortmb07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM

<~~ right here!

The joy of religious freedom isn't just so you don't HAVE to believe, its also so I CAN believe...how and what I want.

247mamaandwife
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM
I feel like ass , i just got my ear cutt open today i am exhausted and my husband is being a butt
ajswenson
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:16 PM

yep I was there today for sure....didn't do a dang thing expect play with the kids and such...oh well it will all be there tomorrow!!!

momcat437
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM

That was me yesterday--everything pissed me off, and I just wanted to go back to bed....I think it was the crappy weather... 

Dreaming of that Paradise Earth...

4reasons2smile
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:28 PM

thats exactly how i been feeling...blah!!just blah...you know what today after i got a shower(drag myself in there) when i was standing in fron of my closet to pick some clothes i though to myself the hell it desnt even matter if i put a night gown on at 2pm...is not like anything spectacular is going to happen same o...LOL hope i feel better tomorrow same to you girls...

Mezzi
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM

i sure hope so too!!

it's driving me crazy!

Quoting 4reasons2smile:

thats exactly how i been feeling...blah!!just blah...you know what today after i got a shower(drag myself in there) when i was standing in fron of my closet to pick some clothes i though to myself the hell it desnt even matter if i put a night gown on at 2pm...is not like anything spectacular is going to happen same o...LOL hope i feel better tomorrow same to you girls...

shoppingCHEAP - EASY & YUMMY MEALS!!eating

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)