Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG ! cursing UPDATE-police

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM
  • 84 Replies

my stupid ex's mom called tonight to say that I am a bitch and she will file to take away my kid because I refuse to bring him to jail to visit his "dad" who btw he hasn't bothered to see in 3 yrs! OMFG who does this bitch think she is? She doesn't even send bday cards and suddenly I am white trash and should have a foot shoved where? I swear I wanted to crawl through the phone and punch her plus now she says she is gonna call cps because I live w/my folks and she thinks thats to many ppl in one house since my son and I share a bedroom.should I be worried? She has nothing to do w/my son her choice and her sons choice but now that he's in jail i am suppose to bring him wtf? I am soooo mad right now and a little worried that cps might give me a hard time since we do share a room

update she just left a message saying the polie are on their way to my house and she is coming also because she is taking my son ! My parents aren't home. I am freaking out!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HouseMD
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM

how old is your son?

Tatum2U
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:25 PM

he is four and he's doing great and his needs are met

MrsTabangcura

Change your number!! Don't even worry about it. If he has nothing to do with YOUR son that YOU are raising then there is no reason the introduce him to the jail scene. 

cmb121906

With CPS it all depends on the childs age and the sleeping arrangments.

livingonmyknees
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I do not think you have a reason to be worried. Your son has a roof over his head, he has food, all of his needs are met. You are protecting him from an unsafe & unhealthy environment by not taking him to a prison to see a man who really has no interest in him anyway.

momcat437

If CPS shows up, they'll look around but things have to be really bad for them to do anything--sharing a room is hardly considered abuse!  As for taking him to see his dad, she can kiss your butt!! 

Dreaming of that Paradise Earth...

nemiller

i don't know what, if anything, CPS will do about you sharing a room with your son.  but she can't file for anything.  even in states with grandparents' rights, she would have to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt you're somehow making your son's life worse by not letting her around him.  doesn't exactly sound like that's the case here.

gtlvme1

When or if CPS comes tell them you sleep on the couch and the room is your sons. You just have to keep your stuff in there.

Tatum2U
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM

we do each have a seperate bed his is small a toddler bed I plan to get him a reg bed on his next b-day. Maybe a trundle. I would move but I dont get child support and I go to school and work

HouseMD
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM

the age thing in your room will be an issue with cps, as far as i know.  i am working closely with dcf here in ct because i am adopting my niece.  the child has to be out of the parents room by the age of 2, no later than 3.  BUT i do not know how cps works where you are.

also, there are varying factors...such as what "visitations" are and things of that nature.  more than anything, it is probably empty threats you are receiving from that woman, and i would not worry about it.  take each day as it comes and see what comes in the future.

if you need to talk, pm me on my screen name (this is a group profile i am on right now)  it is iluvmytriniti.  :)

Quoting Tatum2U:

he is four and he's doing great and his needs are met

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)