• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Her DH is curious what should BFF DO

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

So my Bff told me that her husband is curious about his sexual orientation. She told me that he was curious about being with a tranny or a dude or something. They have been married for 3 years and have a baby together. She doesn't know what to do or how to react. I think that she should leave him but she thinks that she can work through it. But I know how it is to fight of an urge to try something ( I have a shopping problem LOL). But anywho what do you think she should do leave or work it out?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyra618
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM

I think she should stay with him as long as he doesn't act on it.  Being curious and actually doing it are 2 different things. 

Now if he acts on what he is curious about and that doesn't fly right with her (some people are open to things like this) then she should leave him. 

germanmamaof2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:00 PM

So if women are Bi and act on it in a 3some ..thats ok...but if her hubby is Bi and wants to act on it in a 3some...that's bad???? Where the hell is that right?  

MomOfFour24
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Try to Work it out. Marriage is hard work even though some problems are a little more serious than others. I think some people (not saying you are) are to fast to call it quits. Divorce is not always the answer.

3armycuties
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Well if he wants to be a transexual, I would stay. (wait, is that the one where they just wear women's clothing? If it is, then stay.) LOL just think double to clothes! If he's thinking he's gay or needs to become a woman, then chances are he is and they need to seriously sit down and discuss it. I read somewhere that men don't experiment like women do. More men are gay, etc if they have the inkling they're curious. Not every man but most. Good luck to them though. This can't be easy for either of them!

satin69
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Quoting MomOfFour24:

Try to Work it out. Marriage is hard work even though some problems are a little more serious than others. I think some people (not saying you are) are to fast to call it quits. Divorce is not always the answer.

i couldnt agree any more...if she loves him than its worth trying to work on...

tae_smith87
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:08 PM

She's not into the whole 3some thing. She doesn't believe in bringing others into her relationship.

Quoting germanmamaof2:

So if women are Bi and act on it in a 3some ..thats ok...but if her hubby is Bi and wants to act on it in a 3some...that's bad???? Where the hell is that right?  

StarMommy06
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I think they can live with it.

CSRodriguez
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Awww  Hell no !!!    I  am not a homophope but pick a team  !!   I  would done be gone.  I would  wish him all the best  though

Mom2ZekNYliana
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM

I don't know what to tell your friend, because everyone reacts to things differently.  I will tell you of my situation, because it is very similar to the situation you are describing. 

A while back, my hubby started to hint around at the fact that he is "curious".  So we tried to spice things up in our own way with just the 2 of us.  That worked for a while, and we started to talk of how to continue to spice things up.  Well, it was common knowledge for uys that I am bisexual. We decided to try looking outside our relationship for that little spice.  We were looking for outher bisexual couples, but haven't had the opportunity to try that yet.  But, we have on more than a few occasions had a bisexual man in our "bed".  My hubby has since decided that he is bisexual, not just curious, and we have officially labeled ourselves as swingers.  Our relationship has never been stronger or more fun and less stressful. I don't recommend it for everyone, but it definitely works for us. 

What is right for one soul may not be right for another. It may mean having to stand on your own and do something strange in the eyes of others.

jennifer23_07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM

i would try working it out and possibly just try to spice up the bedroom get some toys and a book maybe get a strap on and let her be in charge if hes curious and she doesnt mind since it wouldnt be another person it might turn them both on in a totally different way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)