• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

herpes on his forehead??

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:06 PM
  • 29 Replies

DH is watching that UFC show. and one of the guys had to go home because he had herpes...ON HIS FOREHEAD!!

how do you get herpes on your forehead?? seriously?? the girl had herpes and sat on his forehead maybe??

seriously..i'm totally confused LOL

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3armycuties
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM

LOL weird. Is it the cold sore herpes or the HERPES, herpes? That would be my big question, lol.

Dayija
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM

IDK but laughing 

4reasons2smile
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM

LOL!!!!! i know well let me tell you at the hosp...i had a little boy that had it and is very painful you are not going to believe what im going to ay if you had chicken px and it wasn't the realy bad one just like 1 here and there you are suceptible to get this "herpes" like that...i swear im not lying...

Am17

ewww lol how the hell...

LolaBellesMommy

Its probably shingles, that is a form of herpes. 

I am a SAH, disposable diapering, EPing, alt-schedule vaxing, happily married, pro-life, conservative, agnostic, non-Obama mama!

baby girl in love

4reasons2smile
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM

exactly...

Quoting LolaBellesMommy:

Its probably shingles, that is a form of herpes. 

3earthangels
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Surprising right? Herpes can be anywhere there's a nerve ending. Most of the time it's herpes simplex 1 (the one that causes coldsores). You can even have herpes ulcers in your eye....

The US Immigration Support Group - We know it's a hard process. We're here to listen, offer a shoulder to cry on, and a helping hand.

LauraKW
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:12 PM

I have seen kids who had herpes on their faces and arms - the mother has herpes and infects the children as they are born.  They come into contact with the virus as they travel through the birth canal.

sassired8
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:12 PM

He prolly got mushroom stamped by a herpes infested dude!!!! :D

dragonflykiss44
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM

all iknow is the guy said "you have a herpes outbreak on your forehead and its very contagious, you have to go home"

it looked like it was the size of maybe a nickle or quarter and it was white...ewwwwwww right up by his hairline

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)