• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update crazy ex's mom and cops

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 PM
  • 39 Replies

Thanks everyone who replied.I was so flipping out but the best thing EVER just happened! The stupid bitch did show up and sat in driveway for like 2 minutes felt like foreve and then cops came. So they come p to door with her right behind them and she is yelling that she knows my son is in a filthy room that is to small and she is saying things like look in the fridge I want my grandmother rights and i am taking him ! They make her go outside . They ask me if they can see my son. this scares the shit out of me cause i think they believe her so i say want to look in fridge he's sleeping and i know i am a babbling fricken idiot! They tell me its okay and they won't wake him as long as all is okay.,So I let them its like 4 seconds thats it. They say everything looks fine and they are sorry. I think they are gonna leave so I say that I have all these messages and she scares me. They listen to messages and I forgot she said that she was gonna shove her foot up my ass if she gets a hold of me. So then they bring her in and in front of her ask me if I want to press charges !!! roflmao..who could make this shit up! What a dumb bitch she is! she starts yelling again that I am an ass and a whore and she will prove it blag blah blah I say to cop that all I really want is her to leave me and my ds alone she starts screaming louder and again says she will "get me" and she starts to come at me I never saw two cops move so damn fast!!  So the police arrest her !! well its over and I guess cps wont be coming lol! She fuckin deserved it and how often do ya get to see someone get what they deserve? PLUS my DS didn't wake up! I don't know if I can sleep I am pissed ,scared,happy all at the same time.

PS I think she was drunk so i am wondering if she will get in evenm more trouble cause she drove here???

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZacharyCainsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM

If I were you, I WOULD press charges AND get a restraining order! Bless your heart!! Good Luck!!!

Proudbirthmom06
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:26 PM

laughingI am glad she got arrested and now you and your son can have some peace. I read your other post but didn't have a chance to reply. But I am glad all is ok for you mama. Hugs. 

ms-vero

Yes you have to protect your son from people like that. You should press charges and get a restraining order.

Quoting ZacharyCainsmom:

If I were you, I WOULD press charges AND get a restraining order! Bless your heart!! Good Luck!!!

Tatum2U

tomorrow I am buying a lottry ticket and yes I am gonna go to station and file full report but more as a witness cause the cops pressed the charges and i think that is even better if he gets out and tries to do anything in court..right?

Ugood4BS
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM

thats great. I am glad things worked out for you

MyBabies08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM

DITTO!!!

Quoting ZacharyCainsmom:

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM

thats cool, you didnt have to do anything, she proved you right all by herself. i would go ahead and press charges, on top of the ones she will have from trying to attack you in front of the cops. ~stupid~ and get a restraining order, so anytime she tries to bother you, you can report her, and she'll just keep digging her own grave. good luck.

Monkey_in_the_Grass_by_SemiGekko-4.gif picture by dmarie2101     please-2-1.jpg picture by dmarie2101

ForeverMeme
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM

First thing in the morning get a restraining order against her at the courthouse. It's free. Her getting arrested at your house is the best thing that could have happened. You will get your restraining order against her. 

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:30 PM

well...he didnt have anything to do with what his mother did, so i dont think her case would affect his, unless he would be taking your son around her. then he would have a problem. especially if you get a restraining order....

*eta* you can say you dont want him taking your son since you fear for his safety bc of your ex's mom. but most likely he would get supervised visits again, if any. but just in case, i would petition for supervised only.

Quoting Tatum2U:

tomorrow I am buying a lottry ticket and yes I am gonna go to station and file full report but more as a witness cause the cops pressed the charges and i think that is even better if he gets out and tries to do anything in court..right?

Monkey_in_the_Grass_by_SemiGekko-4.gif picture by dmarie2101     please-2-1.jpg picture by dmarie2101

janette23
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:30 PM

i agree what a physco

Quoting ms-vero:

Yes you have to protect your son from people like that. You should press charges and get a restraining order.

Quoting ZacharyCainsmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)