Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I almost caught the "crime" on camera

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
My daughter loves balls lately and we have a pool table in our finished walk out basement and her ball pit is in there too, and I bring her downstairs to play in her ball pit and she decides to play with the pool table balls.All "excited" that they are balls, and normally she doesn't think to throw these so I didn't think she would (yeah stupid me).She throws it at the wall., and hard too!

Photobucket

p.s ignore the little part of me lol..Weird
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
therzmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:21 PM

rolling on floor

My children are my life, my husband's my best friend, and our life is complete as long as we have each other....

Glitterandglitz
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM
I wanna let her play with them but i'm so worried she'll drop them on her little feet..
Glitterandglitz
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:34 PM

bumping because I still think it's too cute :)..

Proudmommy312
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:36 PM

sooo cute. My son would totally throw them and probably at the tv!!

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:39 PM

My son (almost 2) plays with our pool table balls all the time lol. We sit him on the pool table sometimes lol and he has a blast. But he doesn't throw them, just rolls them.  

madiNmorgan
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:41 PM

My daughter loves to play with the pool balls but they are pretty dangerous even as careful as they can be.  She was rolling them with her cousins, and one bounced off a hand and came and  hit my 3 y/o in the tooth.  It chipped it which ended up dying off and she had to have it pulled a few months later.  She is now 3 missing her front tooth.  We were lucky it was only a baby tooth, but yikes...we always played with them as kids and nothing happened to us lol

Glitterandglitz
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Oh it makes me really nervous when she wants to play with them I try to tell her to go for the ballpit, but she thinks those are 'Balls" too..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)