Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why is it so freakin fun????

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:22 PM
  • 16 Replies

to sit back and just watch the drama happen? seriously you ladies keep me so entertained........haha either i need a life or something dramatic enough that my OWN posts will actually get replies.....any ideas?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonflykiss44
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM

we have no lives...haha..outside of our family i mean

i sit and read them, just to have something to do, and either laugh at the responces to some or think "WTF is she talking about?"

boy_or_girl
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM

He he he......if it was the last "drama" post I think it is......I said not so nice things....LMAO. She did not just leave, she tried to take a mom down with her. She loves drama way to much to leave without some drama in her life on the way out. You reap what you sew.

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Quoting truth_be_told:

Quoting msmoody:

Quoting truth_be_told:

Yea, but sometimes people can be really legitimate... I mean like that last "drama" post, that lady is seriously canceling her profile.. and some of the people had less than kind words to say to her even as she left...

with that said, bring on the drama! I will take her dramatic place since I just re-joined!

Jesus...some people are really just too sensitive, methinks!

Don't say my lord and savior's name in vain! How Dare you! Shame on you! (she wants drama, yes)

Me? Drama? I think not. I've never been involved in any of the petty drama crap that goes on here. I'm waaay to mature for that shit.

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Ha! Now..who the fuck are you?

Quoting boy_or_girl:

He he he......if it was the last "drama" post I think it is......I said not so nice things....LMAO. She did not just leave, she tried to take a mom down with her. She loves drama way to much to leave without some drama in her life on the way out. You reap what you sew.

amybarnhart08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:51 PM

thats not dramatic C'MON

give me something good

lets entertain some ladies

LMAO

Quoting truth_be_told:

Quoting msmoody:

Quoting truth_be_told:

Yea, but sometimes people can be really legitimate... I mean like that last "drama" post, that lady is seriously canceling her profile.. and some of the people had less than kind words to say to her even as she left...

with that said, bring on the drama! I will take her dramatic place since I just re-joined!

Don't say my lord and savior's name in vain! How Dare you! Shame on you! (she wants drama, yes)

amybarnhart08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:55 PM

I must admit now I am lost

truth_be_told
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Quoting amybarnhart08:

Good. How dare you post something that causes drama.. you should be ashamed of yourself.

LaNette000
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM

tsk tsk tsk...msmoody...are you sure?

Quoting msmoody:

Quoting truth_be_told:

Quoting msmoody:

Quoting truth_be_told:

Me? Drama? I think not. I've never been involved in any of the petty drama crap that goes on here. I'm waaay to mature for that shit.

LaNette000
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:57 PM

lost as in Alice in Wonderland...Oh my dear, it's your very merry unbirthday...

Quoting amybarnhart08:

boy_or_girl
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Actually the mom that was "leaving" had started drama in the other mom's post for advice and help with an issue she was having......that mom sent the "leaving" mom a message in her box, so the "leaving" mom posted a drama post about leaving and shit and brought the shit about the other mom into it. Drama drama drama. You get what you give. This person was bitching about drama but often goes around starting it. I just let her know I was glad she was leaving..lmao. 

Quoting msmoody:

Ha! Now..who the fuck are you?

Quoting boy_or_girl:

Look at her being all dramatic... maybe the other broad was just seeking social justice...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)