• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cold in my eye??? HELP Please,,

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

When I got up yesterday morning my eye had like extra sleepy in it, I didn't think much about it, then it started running like, so I didn't put any eye makeup on, Well this morning I got up & my eye was like almost closed shut with extra sleepy. I looked on the net & it looks like a cold,  does anyone know what to do to make it go away?? HELP my eye is killing me,,

toddler boysimple smile

angel mini

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilmacmama20
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM

It can turn into pinkeye I would suggest going to the doctor just to be safe 

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:48 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
medical questions

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

> The Cafe Group Admin Team

katzmeow726
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:52 AM

That sounds like conjunctivitis (eye infection literally).  Could be pinkeye.  Time to head to the doc.  DON"T rub your other eye, and wash your hands before touching your kiddos. 

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar
KittyD
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:53 AM

i dunno good luck!

KittyD ~ Stop by my page & sign my Guestbook!

dusky_rose
by Sue on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:58 AM

It could be pinkeye, is your eye redder than normal? If so I would see the doctor about it asap. The doc will give you special eye meds to treat it. Its very contagiuos so wash hands often and you may want to get rid of any eye makeup that you have used recently. Also if you get a sty in your eye that can get your eye goopier than normal, but this sounds more like pinkeye or something like that.

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)