Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Levi , Palin , SEX..

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM
  • 30 Replies

Wondering if anyone has opinions on what Levi said about Sarah Palins having known he was sharing a bed and having sex w/the daughter. Do you think she's a hypocrite or do you think Levi has a big mouth?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Can you explain a little more...I don't know what interview you are talking about.

shaedog3
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:37 AM

i dont see how she didnt know?

texassahm
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:39 AM

It is VERY likely she did NOT know.  She might have been in the house, but still not know.

My mom didn't know I was having sex with my boyfriend under her roof when I was sixteen.  She would be at home and I'd sneak him in my window.  She was a stay at home mom, not the governor of the largest state in the U.S.  I'm guessing it's even harder to keep tabs on your kids when you are a 24/7 employee of the government.

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:40 AM

Both.

texassahm
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:41 AM

I think Levi was on the Tyra Banks show - he is the father of the grandson of Sarah Palin - the one that her teenage daughter, Bristol had just after the elections.  I'll bet it's on Youtube already.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Can you explain a little more...I don't know what interview you are talking about.

Rhynestonefreak
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM
He never said she knew, he said "shes a mom" so he was assuming that she knew. She did let him live at her house before the baby was born and after but when they broke up he moved back home. IMO, he should just keep his mouth shut if he wants to see his kid like he's claiming.

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

tree45
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:43 AM

ME TOO...

Quoting msmoody:

Both.

texassahm
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Lots of videos on youtube.com - just do a youtube search for "tyra levi" and a lot will come up.

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 11:23 AM

thanks =) I'll have to do that because I was like huh lol

Quoting texassahm:

Lots of videos on youtube.com - just do a youtube search for "tyra levi" and a lot will come up.

CTRedSoxMom
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I think a little of both. Clearly the boy has a big mouth, and I think Palin is full of it. She knew for months and months that her teen daughter was pregnant but she still went on with the right wing, conservative, pro life, pro abstinence platform.

She lost the election for the Republicans and I think they will not forget that. Her 15 minutes is almost up and she will be forgotten about by 2012.

April is Cesarean Awareness Month! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)