Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I someones Guardian Angel??

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM
  • 31 Replies

I had the craziest thing happen to me the other day while driving home from work . I work with mentally handicapped and we have a festival coming up so we decided to make some jewelry to sell so while driving home I decided  to go to Michaels . ( its a craft store) For some reason on my way to michaels their was a car in front of me  that I couldn't help but notice EVERYTHING about the car, like how many people were in the car  and the kind of car it was, what the license plate number was . I couldn't figure out why I was noticing everything about that car I kept asking myself why am I doing this?  But for some reason I couldnt stop ... ( WEIRD ) so at this stop light I get beside them and just happened to look over at the car to see this lady who was about in her 40's . The lady looked at me  and whispered "HELP ME" I just kinda looked away and was like OMG what do I do? Is she being serious?  So I continued following them and I  reached for my cell phone in my purse to find it almost completely dead . My car charger just broke 2 days before this happened  usually when my cell phone beaps it will instantly go dead but for whatever reason it stayed charged long enough for me to call 911  . I told the 911 operator what the lady had said to me . And that I  was still following them. I kept telling the dispatch when they were turning until the police came  . There ended up being 3 different police cars that surrounded the car. I went onto Michael's I was trying to be noisey and see what was going on but I didn't want the guy driving the car to know it was me that had called the police for fear that he would do something to the lady. policewere looking in the trunk  of the car. What ever happened I will never know but I do hope that I saved this ladies life. Who knows what was going on was she kidnapped? or did he hijack her car ? I will never know but I do know now why I was noticing so much about the car and why? God works in mysterious ways!

Mom

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingonmyknees
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:02 AM

wow, that gave me goose bumps! I pray that she is okay! God really does work in mysterious ways!

tracey4cows
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:07 AM

bump

Mom

austinmom05
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:08 AM

WOW that is so crazy!!!

I think you did save someone life!!! 

Thank you for sharing

amm615
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Me too! Thanks for sharing this story.

Quoting livingonmyknees:

wow, that gave me goose bumps! I pray that she is okay! God really does work in mysterious ways!

PinkBugz
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM

So what was wrong with the lady.?Why did the police talk to her afterwards.  

tracey4cows
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:35 AM

I don't know what was wrong with the lady other than her whispering to me HELP ME..... I don't know if the police talked to her afterwards.... I didn't stay around to see what went on.

Quoting PinkBugz:

So what was wrong with the lady.?Why did the police talk to her afterwards.  

Mom

mstnbecki
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:40 AM

when I was robbed at gun point feb 28th the guy was also kidnapping me(I work overnights at a gas station)as he was making me walk out the door a customer came in and I mouthed the words help me to him.I take the robber to wear he made me drop him off, chased down a cop and explained what happen cop and I returned to the gas station(it was unattended) called my boss in and as the cop was taking me to the police station I asked him if anyone called it in and he said no so at first I was mad that the customer ignored me (and I KNOW he seen me mouth it) but then we get to the police station and he was there he told me he didnt have his cell on him so he tried to follow me but wasnt sure which way I went so he just stopped at the police dept instead.Thank god theres good ppl in this world cause there was another customer before him the robber said something to him and he left never calling the cops or nothing.

tracey4cows
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Wow that's scary to. I'm glad you werent hurt and everything turned out OK. Did they ever catch  the robber?

Quoting mstnbecki:

when I was robbed at gun point feb 28th the guy was also kidnapping me(I work overnights at a gas station)as he was making me walk out the door a customer came in and I mouthed the words help me to him.I take the robber to wear he made me drop him off, chased down a cop and explained what happen cop and I returned to the gas station(it was unattended) called my boss in and as the cop was taking me to the police station I asked him if anyone called it in and he said no so at first I was mad that the customer ignored me (and I KNOW he seen me mouth it) but then we get to the police station and he was there he told me he didnt have his cell on him so he tried to follow me but wasnt sure which way I went so he just stopped at the police dept instead.Thank god theres good ppl in this world cause there was another customer before him the robber said something to him and he left never calling the cops or nothing.

Mom

tracey4cows
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:02 AM

51 views and only 8 replies???

Mom

gabe11-14
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:07 AM

Wow, I hope she is ok, I think everything comes toghether for a reason you were meant to be there at that moment, and everything fell into place Good for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)