Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And the redneck award goes to.... PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM
  • 16 Replies

my boys. I was going through some pics tonight & found this.:

I got this little Barbie Jeep from freecycle for DD bu,t my boys enjoy it more than she does, she is scarred of it.. It needs new batteries but, my goodness those things are so expensive so my DH wired it up temporarily to a extra battery charger that he had. Since it is to big to fit under the hood we have to bungie cord it on the back & we had to weigh down the front a bit b/c when they take off they do a wheelie.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleNurples
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM

LOL!  Looks like my boys! 

flying bunny

NattysMommy
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:06 AM

You know what? It still looks like a GREAT time!!! Haha

JoeMama
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:10 AM

That's cute... I was just saying the "You might be a redneck if..." line to my son. He was driving his tractor around in the basement and decided that he was going to go bowling with the firewood... So we stood several logs up and he tipped them over by running into them with his tractor...

Here's a pic of him in his tractor:

party_of_5
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Quoting JoeMama:

That's cute... I was just saying the "You might be a redneck if..." line to my son. He was driving his tractor around in the basement and decided that he was going to go bowling with the firewood... So we stood several logs up and he tipped them over by running into them with his tractor...

HA!HA! That grin is adorable. Looks like he was having fun.

PurpleNurples
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Thought I'd share with you..:)

Washin' up after a day of four wheelin'  LOL

flying bunny

candie241983
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Quoting JoeMama:

My son has the same tractor! He likes to haul people in his lol

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting

tab9344
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:17 AM

So cute, look at that face, my son would love one of those,,,

Quoting JoeMama:

shasha0211
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 8:57 AM

My son used to have one of these. He was driving his sister around in the trailer he turned a little to fast and she fell out and broke her collar bone.

Quoting JoeMama:

Robbin74
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:08 AM

We got one for my first son when he was 1. He's 16 now. Anyway, it went through to my other 2 boys. By the time it was passed to my youngest, my husband had a lawnmower battery hooked up to it. Well the hood was missing, so he put it there, strapped down with bungees. Oh man, talk about looking redneck.

Princess325
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 11:06 AM

that is us too after we go camping :)

Quoting PurpleNurples:

Thought I'd share with you..:)

Washin' up after a day of four wheelin'  LOL

princess325  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)