Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Proof that angels exist! Really freaky!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:07 AM
  • 114 Replies

Ok, so please don't bash me for this, but I found this picture on my friend's myspace and I felt like I had to share it. Here is some background. This girl's brother died 3 years ago. His girlfriend was 7 months pregnant, really sad! Anyway, look at this picture. Doesn't it look like there is an angel behind her? She says that it is her brother, her guardian angel! What is even freakier is that if you look to left, doesn't it look like the grim reaper. Like death was coming to get her and her brother was protecting her. I saw this picture and it gave me the chills. I cried, literally! Also, it was taken on her birthday! Also, this pic was taken with a cell phone and uploaded straight from her phone to her myspace , so no way it could have been edited. CRAZY! Angels do exist and I definately believe it now!

Mommy to a Princess

by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eseekings
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Wow!

MommyRivera
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Crazy. 

Keirasmommy22
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:14 AM

wow

duckdans.gif picture by crazyazzbamagirlhappiness-1.jpg Happiness image by JamaicaQueen22Carrie38.gif by Carrie image by SigShowBlinkies

SweetieCoastie.gif picture by crazyazzbamagirl
thdaughter.gif love image by m_a_babygirl 

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:14 AM

this picture doesnt even look almost real. sorry.

MsJoa
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:14 AM

People tend to take things at face value instead of looking at logical explanations. They could have been decorations. They could have been the result of the lights in the club, creating anomalies on a crappy (no offence) cell phone picture. There's all sorts of explanations. But if you want to believe, more power to you. 

CTRedSoxMom
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Looks like someone knows how to use photoshop.

April is Cesarean Awareness Month! 

hotmama83227
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:16 AM

it kinda looks like some one MADE it look like there was an angel, but it still looks cool : )

a.opat
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:17 AM

ok hold on i gotta go find something... if you think this is creepy this will blow you away....brb

**Edit** i couldnt find it. i was looking for a picture and the story that went along with it. there was a Photo taken in the 1920's by B.G. Grondal (he was a local photographer) of an angle in the sky you could see it plain as day. it was scary, but i cant find it again. it maybe something in the museum collection but i cant remember. the picture is called "Angel of Lindsborg"

dominick12306
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:18 AM

You can tell that the black object is something that is on the stage because there is a shadow.

MikaylasMom623
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I believe it, but that is just me I guess. Maybe, because I know the girl and her brother that  passed. I know how close they were and stuff. Plus, the girlfriend that was pregnant is also a good friend of mine. I don't know. I am not telling anyone to believe. I thought it looked cool and wanted to share it. The girl definately believes! She pointed it out on her myspace b/c i didn't even notice until I read the caption and it kind of freaked me out.

Mommy to a Princess

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)