Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

how to get text records from tmobile

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 4:54 PM
  • 12 Replies

hey ladies me and hubby share a tmobile account and I was wondering if there is any way I am able to get a list of text messages to and from his phone, and phone numbers.

by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceashell707
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 4:55 PM

I get the list from online.  You can't see what has been texted, but you can get the phone numbers. You will need to register, and you'll need hubbys phone, they will text a code to you.  So you may want to do it while he is sleeping.

chiamom123
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 4:56 PM
court ordered supeona(sp?) or at least thats what you have to have to get a land line record of your incoming calls
Jessie25

I dont think you're able to get text messaging but phone numbers all you have to do is ask for a detailed billing. Or set up an account online and look at it there. I think the only way  you can get text messaging records is thru a court order.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/cafeaddicts

Tiffywall86

how can i do this? like where do i go

Quoting ceashell707:

I get the list from online.  You can't see what has been texted, but you can get the phone numbers. You will need to register, and you'll need hubbys phone, they will text a code to you.  So you may want to do it while he is sleeping.

Mommy2519

not sure if it the same as verizon but with the texts they told me the only way you can get text message record is with a court order...thats what they told me like 3 months ago

SkysMom3808

Bump...Good luck

ceashell707
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Quoting Tiffywall86:

Quoting ceashell707:

Tmobile.com

Then just register, register your phone first and then you can do hubbys. 

sweetluvo02
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 5:00 PM

go to tmobile website and set up an online account, to view your bill online.  You can set it up with all your info and if like you said the phones are link, you will automatically get his as well.

Quoting Tiffywall86:

Quoting ceashell707:

Tiffywall86
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 5:02 PM

im in the tmobile account site... where do i go to see calls

WhiskerLickins
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Go to the MY ACCOUNT tab, click on BILL AND USAGE...  it should bring up a bill summary with 3 tabs- click USAGE DETAILS and it should show you call records..  from there you should see a drop down menu under the tabs and you can change it from calls to messaging details as well as data usage details.  Hope that helps!

Quoting Tiffywall86:

im in the tmobile account site... where do i go to see calls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN