Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The best bra for saggy boobs..

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:11 AM
  • 17 Replies

Are there any other saggy boobed moms out there that can give me a suggestion for a really good bra? I need a lot of lift & tightness since my boobs have shrunk almost 2 cups sizes since the birth of my last daughter. I'm glad everything else shrunk but damn , my boobs were my hero's , now they're gone! 

Live As If Today Is Your Last Graphic

True Love Is Being A Mom GraphicCute Colorful Mushroom Graphic

by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleNurples
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:12 AM

"My Heros"  LOL...Honestly, when you find one, let me know!

flying bunny

smilesalways26
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:13 AM

I dont know the name of them but at victoria secret they have some amazing bras for just that kind of problem.  

grammarpolice
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:13 AM

Bump

Mine, thank God, after 45 years, 100 extra lbs of weight, and breastfeeding for 4 1/2 years are still looking pretty damn good. Too bad the rest of my body is a mess though.

JPandMommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:16 AM

The Miracle bra from Victoria's Secret...I swear by it 

KYChica
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Cool I will check it out. I know VS can be kinda expensive. About how much did it cost?

Quoting JPandMommy:

JenB1983
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:21 AM

I have got a serious case of some saggy baggy boobs!  LOL  I was a nice perky 38D(yup, they were perky that big LOL) before I got pregnant with our first son.  After 2 pregnancies, nursing for 2 years straight, and a 40lbs weight loss since last fall......they are PITIFUL!  LOL  I am now a saggy pathetic 38DD.  I have discovered the Victoria's Secret BioFit bras.  They are MY hero!  Yeah, they're pricey($45-48 per bra); but I just bought 4 when they were on sale 2/$49 a couple weeks ago.  Even my friend has mentioned that she can tell when I'm wearing an "expensive bra" because my boobs look GREAT! 

lilmansmom13
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:22 AM

I completely understand with your last statement! I loved my boobs before having my son, they were my best asset, now they are blah, boring, saggy boobs. :(

JPandMommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:23 AM

The miracle bra is $45. Check online as they run sales often. Last week they had buy one at regular price get $15 off the next. They are expensive but so worth it...I have friends who buy them just to wear for special occasions

Quoting KYChica:

Cool I will check it out. I know VS can be kinda expensive. About how much did it cost?

Quoting JPandMommy:

KYChica
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:25 AM

I know ,  I never thought I cared so much about my boobs lol It makes me want to sing " You don't know what you've got til it's gone"... Poor things , I miss them.

Quoting lilmansmom13:

I completely understand with your last statement! I loved my boobs before having my son, they were my best asset, now they are blah, boring, saggy boobs. :(

TheresaMomof9
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Quoting KYChica:

Quoting JPandMommy:

There are other similar "Miracle Bra" brands that work just as well at the department stores like Kohls--I've even seen them in Walmart!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)