Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

checking siggy

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM
  • 12 Replies

lets see

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
two_dark_eyez
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Ok this is so random, but you look a lot like my older sister lol

June 8, 1990 - March 21, 2009

You will be missed!

TalaziaMae
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:08 AM

and smaller?

simplisity
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:10 AM

^^^ may want smaller

Animated Fly

dusky_rose
by Sue on May. 8, 2009 at 12:11 AM

It needs to be smaller, yes.

Quoting TalaziaMae:

and smaller?

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

TalaziaMae
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Thats cool :)

Quoting two_dark_eyez:

Ok this is so random, but you look a lot like my older sister lol

TalaziaMae
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:14 AM

lol.. I can never make a siggy more than 500 px.. and no idea how that one got so tiny.. lol, i think I fixed it.. and I wanna see a pic of your sister, lol

two_dark_eyez
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Lol this is like the only pic I have of her. It isn't the best to show but it's all I have lol.  You don't look like her in this pic :( wish I had a better one lol.

You will be missed!

TalaziaMae
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:19 AM

lol you made me curious.. and now I will never know.. btw was she ever in PA? People were telling me when I lived there there was a girl that looked a lot like me

how old is that pic?

Quoting two_dark_eyez:

Lol this is like the only pic I have of her. It isn't the best to show but it's all I have lol.  You don't look like her in this pic :( wish I had a better one lol.

two_dark_eyez
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Nope only Missouri and now in Washington state.  Uhm my neice is now like 3 1/2 so that pic is around 2 or more years old.

Quoting TalaziaMae:

lol you made me curious.. and now I will never know.. btw was she ever in PA? People were telling me when I lived there there was a girl that looked a lot like me

how old is that pic?

Quoting two_dark_eyez:

You will be missed!

dusky_rose
by Sue on May. 8, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Quoting TalaziaMae:

lol.. I can never make a siggy more than 500 px.. and no idea how that one got so tiny.. lol, i think I fixed it.. and I wanna see a pic of your sister, lol

For some reason your siggy is still getting cut off on the right side in the posts... looks fine up top though^^^^^^

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)