Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***************horribly bad at this i need HELP........ASAP****************

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:11 AM
  • 3 Replies

so i am trying to refinance my car payments i spoke with a lady today and she said i need to   fax her a letter the am saying the following:

i  cant afford the current payments b/c i lost my job due to health reasons

i am requesting a deffered month payment

i would like to refinance (im not sure if that was the right word) extend the loan to get the payment to be about 200$ a month

proof of dh's income

that i can make a payment by may 30th

i am completely stupid when it comes to letters, this is what i have

my name is leah ____ my account number is________

i am looking to get marches payment deferred if at all possible, and refinance my loan. I currently have a three year loan and am paying  $469 a month. I wanted to extend the loan longer than three years to get the monthly payment to  $200 a month

The reason that i need this to be done is because i lost my job due to health reasons, and with this lost a lot of income. I got the vehicle in June last year and was making about $2,800 a month more than now. My husbands income is the only income that we have since i can not work, and that is not enough to cover a $459 monthly payment on top of current bills.  i can pay this months payment no later than may 30th

I have attached a copy of our income.

thank you

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
junebug624
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Sounds good enough to me.  good luck! 

I'm a vaccinating, circumsizing, disposable diaper using, breastfeeding switched to formula, cry it out sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college attending, loving my soldier, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

shaedog3
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:23 AM

thank you i just wasnt sure!

junebug624
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:26 AM

No, i write these kinds of things all the time, just not for the same reason.  You gave your reason for writing, and why, and didnt give unneeded details.  The only thing i would change is reword the thank you and put it after the sentence "i have enclosed.." in the same paragraph.  Say something like "Thank you for taking the time to consider my request."

Quoting shaedog3:

thank you i just wasnt sure!

I'm a vaccinating, circumsizing, disposable diaper using, breastfeeding switched to formula, cry it out sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college attending, loving my soldier, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)