Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your baby Sister is where??

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:27 AM
  • 3 Replies

so i had to share what my daughter said today! we where sitting on the couch and she wouldnt stop digging in her belly button i asked what she was doing she said MOM im getting my baby sister out! Mind you she has no baby sister and i have NO clue where she got this from. shes been full of crazy stuff lately

another funny thing she said yesterday we where at walmart and she saw a balloon way up on the ceiling she proceeds to point it out and tells me husband to reach big for it...so he does and he says he cant reach it, she then tells him well man i forgot my wand in my packpack in the car...i cant fly now. it was SOOOOOOOO cute.

oh and this evening she was arguing with the Easter bunny in her room over her snack. She said no Easter bunny hop on out of my room this is my snack.. then comes running out to tell me and my husband who are dieing laughing cus she was getting intense in there, that she really likes the Easter bunny hes a nice guy. hhaha

so glad she has an imagination...what just off the wall stuff do your kids come up with? im bored and need some good laughs

what more could i ask for?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tiffini06
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM

no one??? i really dont want to go to bed yet...come on ladys.

jothra
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Well, this is gross and funny, but I warned ahead of time.

DS went potty and said that "the little poop was talking to the big poop, but the big poop wasn't talking to the little poop because it was watching TV" WHAT?!!?!? I died laughing!

tiffini06
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:46 AM

i think its cute... i think its because we are very open to silly things and i often say them myself. ATleast hes using that imagination...haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)