Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The oddest thing you have heard but could not find, mine was a zebra lol

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

My husband and I went on a trip that took 2 hours, well every so often we heard some toy talking to us!!! I searched and searched(the best I could while we were driving) finally I told him to pull off to the rest area. I found that zebra from a happy meal from I think Madagascar or whatever, it says, "you guys are crazy" and " Holla atcha boys." so what have you experienced with toys, or whatever it might be?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LauraKW
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Stupid Elmo laughing in the trunk of a car on a 5-hour ride!

ms-vero
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:01 AM

bump

SunnyJoJo
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:05 AM

My daughter has a musical seahorse that plays for 5 minutes then turns off. I kept hearing it at night when I went to bed but could never find it and just got used to it for 5 minutes. Well one night I freaked out and my husband (was finally home to hear it) tells me oh I stuffed that thing under your side of the bed cause I couldn't get it to stop. So I guess a musical seahorse is the oddest thing.

mulder81605
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:17 AM

thats cute lol

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

My daughter has a musical seahorse that plays for 5 minutes then turns off. I kept hearing it at night when I went to bed but could never find it and just got used to it for 5 minutes. Well one night I freaked out and my husband (was finally home to hear it) tells me oh I stuffed that thing under your side of the bed cause I couldn't get it to stop. So I guess a musical seahorse is the oddest thing.

mulder81605
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:18 AM

did you actually listen to it for 5 hours? that would have drove me off the highway lol

Quoting LauraKW:

Stupid Elmo laughing in the trunk of a car on a 5-hour ride!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)