Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my baby got stitches

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:44 AM
  • 4 Replies

My poor baby who is only 2 got 7 stitches in his pointer finger tonight, we had just ate some caned peaches and I left the can beside me on the table and he grabed it and his finger got stuck between the can lid and can he tried to pull it out before I could stop him and his poor little finger got cut bad.... I grabed him and then pushed his finger down ward into the can to relise the can lid and then yelled at my husband to get me something quick , and applied pressure I tried to look at it and blood was pouring from it so I said get you shoes were leving all while caring the baby  i put my coat on and sliped my slip on shoes and rused to the ER , he got 7 stitches in his finger I felt so bad, he didnt hardley even cry when the doctor sticted it up once the numbing meds kicked in he was just watching and kept saying it burns its hot.... but he is out like a light now... I never thought my youngest would be the first to need stitches...

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kylie819
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Awww poor baby.  I'm glad he's ok!!!

corbenleesmama
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:47 AM

hugsPoor Baby!! Its not your fault Mama they move fast!!! At least you got to him before he made it worse!! Hope he feels better in the morning!!

cloegrace
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:47 AM

i am sorry that this has happened to you and your baby it will be ok accidents happen

AngelicaRenee
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Aww poor kid! Don't feel too bad. I got stiches when I was about 9-10 months old. And two of my brothers got stiches in about the same place as me but they were a little older. It happens. He's fine now so try not to feel too guilty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)