Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHATS THE CRAZYIST SEXUAL THING YOU HAVE DONE WITH YOUR MAN

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:28 AM
  • 33 Replies

HEHE LETS SEE MASTERBATED IN THE CAR WHILE DRIVING DOWN THE FREEWAY BY A TRUCKER AND HE SAW ME........LONG ASS TIME AGO THOUGH

PULLED OVER A A REST STOP AND WENT IN TO THE WOODS TO SCREW I COULD SEE THE FREEWAY TRAFFIC

THIS ONE IS FUNNY

I WAS AT THIS PLACE WE CALLED THE SAND PITS  AND IT WAS PITCH DARK, I WAS ON TOP OF MY BF AND THIS FURRY THING RUBBED AGAINST MY LEG

I COULD NOT SEE WHAT IT WAS I FREEKED OUT THEN I HEARD "MEWOOOO" IT WAS A BLACK CAT!! LOL

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ILoveSidney
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:29 AM

mines worse..my fiancee has been telling me hes always wanted to try anal..well i never did and i thought it was gross to be honest..he doesnt bother me about it but when we talk about sexual things we want to try hes always brought it up so i let him try it..let me tell you VERY PAINFUL and not something i enjoyed..he did though lol

MsJoa
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:30 AM

S&M.

ch112752
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:34 AM

I too was always against trying anal. But once I got past the pain and really it's a bit of pain every time, I love it. For some reason though once my hubby turned 40 he decided he wanted his own anal and now he has a strap on. I find that to be my craziest experience, but after 11 years of marriage and the amount of love and trust we have for each other, I guess I'll do anything to make him happy and keep the spark alive. I don't enjoy the strap on but it sure makes it quick when you're tired. LOL

annas_momma
by 1 Crazy Momma ♥ on May. 8, 2009 at 1:34 AM

I'll play this one...lol

lets see...we had sex on base, in front of the rec center in my car, and had an audiance.

we had sex right outside the MP station.

i've done it in the back seat of my car while my friend was driving down the highway in broad day light...lol  that was funny shit.

and there are a few more..but we will leave those alone...lmao

greenie63
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:45 AM

Too much to say with not only my SO but other's as well. You could say I've had a very open sex life.

moretolovemamma
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:46 AM

COME ON LADIES DONT BE CHICKEN SHARE WHATS LICKIN..LOL

RyansMommie07
by Jessica Lynne on May. 8, 2009 at 1:50 AM

we actually created another human being... that was *ucking crazy. lol j/k

littlemama810
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:51 AM

While I was still living with my parents I handcuffed my hubby to my bed and licked chocolate and spinkles off him while my dad was in the room below us watching baseball.

My hubby's room was the diningroom of his parents so pretty much any time we had sex was a free show. I've had a few of his friends tell me they saw me naked, very embaressing. At least I was hot back then LOL

breastfeeding,breastfeeding milestoneNO CIO Pictures, Images and Photosbaby wearing Pictures, Images and Photosi love my baby boy Pictures, Images and Photosaugust baby Pictures, Images and Photosworking mom Pictures, Images and Photoslove my husband Pictures, Images and Photosco sleeping Pictures, Images and Photos
AngelKissedMama
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:55 AM

I havent done to many wild crazy adventrous things with my boyfriend.

But here are some crazy things I never thought I would do.

I was giving him head while he was driving home from the movies.

Had sex on the hood of his car in our old backyard & then walked through the house butt naked to our room & finished.

Met my boyfriend at my friends house (who was on vacation) and had sex all over her front porch & swing.

Pulled into a vacant drive way down his uncles street & started gettin it on a cop car then came down the drive way we jumped up front naked & all & hauled ass before the cop could see the tag...(i was so scared)

Thats about it for me not to crazy & wild.

greenie63
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:01 AM

ok here's one, in a sauna boy was that HOT (literally). Strawberries, wine, leg and wrist restraints, while being stimilated with a vibrator in a so called 'dungeon" ( that will always be one of many i'll cherish).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)