Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone ever used the....

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:36 AM
  • 7 Replies

Slim and Lift??

I'm trying to lose wieght but until then i thought these would work nicely! lol.

how do you like it? does it make you sweaty, uncomfortable??

by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:45 AM

ATKINS--5 lbs in less than a week!

dragonflykiss44
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:54 AM

really??? I dont even think ive heard of that. Is it specials foods? pills?? expensive??

Quoting MixedCooke:

Candice_regina
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:49 AM

I've tried several different kinds...even sprung for the expensive spanx, but I thought they were all too tight at the top of my knee...didn't end up looking natural.  The full body suits (I call them fat-suits lol!) always squished my boobs in too much and that was the last thing i wanted squished in! but the other suits that didn't squish your boobs just ended up rolling down...you spend half the night trying to discretely unroll the damn thing!   The main part of my body that I hate is muffin-top so I've found that I like the panties are tummy squishers (JC penny has a air for 7bucks that I love!)~yeah it's kinda hard getting used to wearing granny panties...and i love saturday night underwear, but it's more flattering when you wear the giant tummy squishing panties.  If you do find a fat suit that you like, not just the giant panty variety, I'm talking the ones that take quite a bit of effort to get into them, make sure they have a pee-hole, especially if you are going to be drinking! lol!!  A lot of them do make you kinda sweaty, but I'm usually all over the dance-floor working up a sweat anyway!  good luck!!

ceemuhreeashbee
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:53 AM

It's basically not eating carbs- or cutting WAY back. Google it

Quoting dragonflykiss44:

really??? I dont even think ive heard of that. Is it specials foods? pills?? expensive??

Quoting MixedCooke:

maxensmom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:59 AM

Quoting Candice_regina:

I've tried several different kinds...even sprung for the expensive spanx, but I thought they were all too tight at the top of my knee...didn't end up looking natural.  The full body suits (I call them fat-suits lol!) always squished my boobs in too much and that was the last thing i wanted squished in! but the other suits that didn't squish your boobs just ended up rolling down...you spend half the night trying to discretely unroll the damn thing!   The main part of my body that I hate is muffin-top so I've found that I like the panties are tummy squishers (JC penny has a air for 7bucks that I love!)~yeah it's kinda hard getting used to wearing granny panties...and i love saturday night underwear, but it's more flattering when you wear the giant tummy squishing panties.  If you do find a fat suit that you like, not just the giant panty variety, I'm talking the ones that take quite a bit of effort to get into them, make sure they have a pee-hole, especially if you are going to be drinking! lol!!  A lot of them do make you kinda sweaty, but I'm usually all over the dance-floor working up a sweat anyway!  good luck!!

EXACTLY!!!!!! if you have fat legs they will squish the fat in but then right above your knee where the underwear leg ends you will have a big FAT ROLL that looks RIDICULOUS! i LOVE the panites though. perfect!

ceemuhreeashbee
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:03 AM

Quoting Candice_regina:

This totally makes me think of Bridget Jones.. granny panties for the evening out.. switch to the sexy panties for the evening in! :D

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2009 at 7:41 AM

Quoting ceemuhreeashbee:

It's basically not eating carbs- or cutting WAY back. Google it

Quoting dragonflykiss44:

Quoting MixedCooke:

unless  you are diabetic,that shit almost killed me.

What good is your shouting if I am not listening anymore?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)