Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crib/toddler bed question!!! PIOG

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:26 AM
  • 8 Replies

so my daughter has a heritage 3-in-1 crib that i bought from k mart... in about a month (when we get our new home) i want to switch her from a crib to a toddler bed.. my problem is that i cant find the instructors manual anywhere! i know i didnt throw it away but im not sure if my hubby did... so if anyone can find a link or something i would appreciate it!!! please help!

although it looks WAYYY cuter in person here is a pic i found online :)

by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KrissyEricAngel
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:31 AM

I would assume you take off the front guard, lower the mattress all the way down and then screw on the the little guard so she can't roll out of bed. I shouldn't be that difficult to do without directions. We lost our directions also but once we started taking the front off, it was pretty simple to figure out.

ZBabies
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:31 AM

You have to use an allen wrench and take off the front part (drop down side). The holes should be right there on the sides. Then you can use the same wrench to loosen the bottom part that holds the mattress and put it into the lower position if you want the matress closer to the floor. Thats the best way I can explain it, but it's super easy. I've taken mine apart sooo many times cause both my kids used it.

ceemuhreeashbee
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:32 AM

I'm pretty sure you just take off the sliding rail and 'wah lah' toddler bed.

soleismommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:38 AM

lol i thought of this... and i hope it is as simple as it sounds.. :)

my hubby is a total FREAK when it comes to our daughter... so hopefully i can get him to try without the manual without him saying "no its not safe for her...we didnt do it right.... wat if we missed something and it breaks with her on it" haha its cute but at the same time drives me nuts! he is WAY too overprotective! :)

thank you ladies for your input! i appreciate it and i will try it  next month :)

ceemuhreeashbee
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:43 AM

We bought DD a 3-in-1 as well, and that's all you were stupposed to to to 'transform' it. But we ended up getting rid of the crib and getting her a toddler bed, it was too much fun not to! I loved picking out her new 'big girl' bed and she LOVES it.

soleismommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:27 AM

bump.. (for tomorrow)

just in case any new ideas :)

thanks ladies who posted !!

Crystallynn
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:45 AM

have you tried looking on line for the manual?  You may be able to find it online and that could set your husbands mind at ease

soleismommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:23 PM

yes.. and i couldnt find it anywhere :(

Quoting Crystallynn:

have you tried looking on line for the manual?  You may be able to find it online and that could set your husbands mind at ease

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)