Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think my dog is in labor (help)

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ok i donl know what to look for , she is whining and breathing heavy  , she is shiviring  also . Honestly she is scaring the crap out of me is this normal ?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tygermommanikki
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:38 AM

Sorry I can't help last year was my first animal birth assistance gig and it was for my cat but here's a bump so someone may help . Have you called your local vet for advice.

I don't summarize myself for strangers.If you want to know me introduce yourself and become my friend.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on May. 8, 2009 at 3:39 AM

BUMP 

blessedbe35
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:46 AM

Just stay beside her and pet her it will make her feel better just to have you there(yes she is in labor)

joan
y_flores
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:59 AM

well my baby girl had her puppies at 8 30 this morning, after a all night she had 2 puppies, as soon as my camera charges ill post some pictures

PUMPKIN1117
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:13 PM

awwwwwwww...i was like oh man! boil the water! get towels! lol  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pics plz

and congrats to the new mom!

Quoting y_flores:

well my baby girl had her puppies at 8 30 this morning, after a all night she had 2 puppies, as soon as my camera charges ill post some pictures

♥ Georgina          butterfly on head
And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)