Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm fighting back the urge...

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:15 AM
  • 2 Replies

...to throw myself into active labor.  A week and a half ago, I was dilated 3cm, and I've been having back contractions for God knows how long.  I get checked again on Monday, to see if I've progressed any farther.  But I'm SO ready to not be pregnant anymore!!  lol.  I know that these last few weeks are very important for their development.  And I know that I really need to be enjoying the little bit of "peace" I still have in my life while I can, lol.  If it weren't for those two things right there, I'd definately get this ball rolling.  I keep thinking, "if we have sex just once, that would do it"..lol.  But df wouldn't go for it anyway, he's very particular about how things are going with the twins, and I can't blame him.  Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait it out.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
dastle
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:18 AM

OMG you poor mama,  I couldn't wait for my pregnancy to be done and over with from 6mos on,  but twins?!  My SO would have left me I would have been so evil.  How much longer are they going to let you go or how much longer until you are full term? Good luck =)

underestimated8
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:38 AM

I have five weeks until my due date....they're just going to let me go until I go into active labor myself, as far as I know.  But both babies are already just over 5lbs, so we know they're good in that area.  No we're just playing the waiting game. The doc said Monday that anytime now I go into labor, the twins should be Ok to come home with me, and not spend any time in NICU, which is great ;)

Quoting dastle:

OMG you poor mama,  I couldn't wait for my pregnancy to be done and over with from 6mos on,  but twins?!  My SO would have left me I would have been so evil.  How much longer are they going to let you go or how much longer until you are full term? Good luck =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)